Chapter 2

[The Next Day, After School]

"Popping! You almost ready?" You called out to Popping Candy as he put his books away. Today was the performance with the dance crew, and both of you needed to get going if you wanted enough time to prepare.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" Popping Candy replied, closing his backpack and quickly making his way over to you. "Come on! Let's hurry!"

The two of you started to quickly make your way over to the school gates, in a rush to make it to the agreed upon place in time. As you hurried to the gates, you both found yourselves going past the practice fields again. Almost instinctively, you checked to see if you could once again catch Choco Ball practicing. Unfortunately, it seemed like the boys soccer team wasn't practicing today, guess you would have to wait until tomorrow to see him again. You were disappointed, but quickly tried to refocus on the upcoming performance. You had to a least try to keep him out of your head for now, after the performance was a different story.

[A Few Minutes Later]

"Quick, I think we'll make it on time!" Popping Candy said to you as you guys arrived at the location, the middle of a pretty busy street filled with shops, cafes, and, of course, a whole lot of people.

"Popping Candy! Y/n! There you guys are!" You heard a familiar voice call out to you guys. It was Parfait, one of the members of the dance crew. She was wearing a light blue dress with white shoes, resembling the costumes worn by IVE in the Love Dive music video. "I'm sorry but we don't have much time to talk right now. Your costumes are with the rest of the team in The Jelly Cafe. Just be quick, we're starting the final rehearsal in a few minutes!"

"Sounds good. Come on Y/n!" Popping Candy said, turning to you.

"Coming!" You replied as the two of you rushed to the cafe where the rest of the team was.

As soon as you guys went in, the rest of the team said hello to the both of you. You and Popping Candy quickly greeted them back and went to the bathrooms to change. Your outfit was a plain, deep blue crop-top T-shirt with a skirt of a lighter shade, white knee-high socks, and white shoes. It was a nice outfit, and you were pretty sure you would be wearing it sometime in the future. As quick as you could, you changed into the costume.

Once you finished changing, you picked up your school uniform, put it in your backpack, and left the bathroom. Popping Candy wasn't there yet, so you and the rest of the team decided to talk a bit before you started rehearsals.

Popping Candy didn't take much longer than you, coming to the table shortly after you arrived wearing a light blue T-shirt with an unbuttoned jacket of a darker shade, dark blue pants, and white shoes. Once he arrived, the whole team decided to to pick up their things and head into a nearby alleyway to practice one last time.

"Are you ready for this Y/n?" Popping Candy asked you as everyone headed to where you'll be practicing.

"Sure am. I just need to review some parts, mostly the second chorus." You replied.

"Well that's why we're having this last rehearsal right? And I wanted to go over the bridge as well. Let's do our best both here and in the actual performance!"

"Yeah! Oh, their about to start! Let's get in our positions!"

Both you and Popping Candy quickly put down your bags and got into the starting positions. Once you guys did, Parfait started the music and quickly joined the group, starting the rehearsal.

[After Going Through The Dance]

"Whew! Great job everyone!" The leader of the dance crew said to the group. "I think we're ready to go out there and do this thing!"