Gai sensei 👍

3rd POV

  "Hey! You there, with the unpleasant look on his face!" Lee's voice came up behind Team seven.

  They turned around to be met with Rock Lee standing on the railings.

  "Yikes!" Sakura yelped.

  "What do you want." Sasuke asked.

  "I wish to fight you! Right here, right now!" Responds Rock Lee.

  "You wanna fight me now, huh?" Sasuke narrows his eyes at the taller boy.

  "Yes." Lee said firmly, jumping down to where Team seven stood.

  "My name is Rock Lee," He pauses and points to Sasuke. "It should be common-courtesy for a challenger to give their name beforehand. Sasuke Uchiha...." Rock Lee added.

  "Hmm.... So you knew?" Sasuke said coldly.

  "I want to have a duel with you!" Rock Lee got into a fighting stance.

  "I want to test out how effective my techniques will be against the descendant of the clan reputed to have genius ninjas." Lee said before turning to (Y/n).

  A pink hue appeared on Rock Lee's face.

  "And my love for (Y/n)!"

  "No! I can't let you take (Y/n)!" Sakura went on to insult Rock Lee's looks, while holding (hugging) onto a tired (Y/n).

  "You are a angel, (Y/n)!" Lee sent a heart over to (Y/n)'s direction, who didn't bother to move. Which is why Sakura ended up moving her and dodging all the hearts that were projected towards them.

  "That was a close one!" Sakura aggressively complained to Rock Lee, but her demeanor changed as she faced (Y/n).

  "Are you ok, (Y/n)?" Sakura said in a soft tone.

  Rock Lee sulked once more.

  "You don't have to be so against this, Sakura." Lee commented.

  "You know about the Uchiha clan, yet here you are trying to fight me. You're more psycho than you look." Sasuke said.

  "I'm more psycho than I look..." (Y/n) managed to say, which earned her some concerned stares.

  "Come at me." Rock Lee smirked.

  Rock Lee: 'Perfect, to be able to have a fight with the number one-' His thoughts were interrupted by (Y/n).

  "Number two rookie, Sasuke Uchiha..." (Y/n) corrected with a lazy smile.

  Rock Lee's eyes widened [if that's even possible]. He brushed it off, thinking it was just a coincidence. Though he was still surprised, he'd been informed that Sasuke was the number one rookie.

He was informed that because.....

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

  "Hiruzen!" (Y/n) said, emerging from the shadows.

  The third Hokage only sighed at the appearance of (Y/n).

  "What is it that you want?" He demanded.

  "So like, can you make sure that only the people from my class know about me being the number one rookie?" (Y/n) asked.

  "Well yeah, but why?" Hiruzen asked.

  "Personal reasons.." (Y/n) said.

  "Oh, but the Jonin can know." She added to her request.