iii. She's Gone.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— THE AVENGERS WERE NOW SITTING IN ANOTHER AREA WHILE STEVE WAS READING THE ACCORDS WITH IZETA NEXT TO HIM.

"Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor . . . which is one more than you have." Rhodey argued, pointing his finger at Sam.

"Oh no! He has a Medal of Honor, what a saint! We have no chance against him." Izeta said sarcastically, making Wanda and Sam snort.

"So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam questioned, and Izeta wholeheartedly agreed with him.

"117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam, and you're just like, 'No, that's cool. We got it'." Rhodey shrugged, making Sam scoff.

"How long are you going to play both sides?" Sam questioned him, crossing his arms over his chest as Izeta's eyes trailed across his arms.

"You know what I'm confused about, is, how sudden this is! No offense but you guys ruined the whole of New York. But, when me and Wanda accidentally blow up a building and kill 26 people, it's the biggest problem in the world? I'm not trying to justify my actions here, but Sokovia happened last summer. Why now?" Izeta blabbered, making Tony let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Right, you're not trying to justify your actions, but it sounds a lot like you are." Tony commented, making Wanda sit up and glare at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Wanda aggressively asked the man.

"It means that, your sister clearly hasn't left the HYDRA days behind her." Tony replied, making Izeta let out a sarcastic laugh.

"That doesn't even make sense. You're just spitting straight up lies, Stark." Sam said, jumping to her defense, as he layed his hands on Izeta's shoulders.