76

" Okay. I have done hookah. At a family gathering. On multiple occasions" she said gripping onto a pillow for defense. " You what?" Yoongi repeated looking up from the cotton candy. " It's a family tradition, don't look at me like that" she yelled in defense. " What's your age you brat?" Jin yelled as he broke free from namjoon's grip and chased her.

Half an hour later , every member present in the house was either chasing, making the other fall or was holding jin back. " It wasn't an option!" She exclaimed as Jin held her in his grips. " Smoking wasn't an option?!" Jin replied in sarcasm. " It's a family tradition to do so" she yelled as she tried to get away. Shut it you two" namjoon growled angrily and loudly making the other two stop and look at him. " This house isn't ours to begin with, and it's in ruins because of the two of you. The members are either divided into teams or are busy fighting. Get your stuff sorted and clear this mess before I throw the two of you out" he said sounding angrier by every word he said.

Jin and Alesha looked at each other and then looked away and parted ways with glares. Jin grabbed yoongi and jungkook, who were apparently on his team. Alesha grabbed taehyung , hobi and Jimin who were on hers. A few stares later jin and Alesha broke down into giggles and walked into the kitchen hand-in-hand. Their housemates looked on in confusion but, decided to let their bipolarity be.

"They're crazy" jimin said as he slung an arm around yoongi's shoulder as they walked away to clean their mess as the other two cooked something up to eat.

" When are the results coming in?" Namjoon asked entering the kitchen. "Tomorrow or day after tomorrow" jin answered. " Try this" jin said shoving a spoonful into Namjoon's mouth. " It's hot" namjoon said as he winced at the heat on his tongue. " How's it?" Jin asked unbothered. " It's bound to be good, you made it" namjoon said. " And then you ask us why we ship you with him. You guys act like a married couple" Alesha exclaimed coming in from behind the counter. Namjin rolled their eyes and parted. " Awww, you shouldn't have parted, it was a comment said with good will" she said earning a whack from Jin.

"Okay fine, I'll stop." she said rubbing the back of her head. "So what's your future plans?" Namjoon diverted the topic. "I have applied for a lot of colleges online. Arts." she said. "What area in psychology do you want to cover?" he asked. "Consultation" she answered. "Not bad" he said before walking away. 

"Jimin hyung, can I take your phone ?" she asked while glancing at the time. He handed it to her without a question because he was going to take a shower. "Well here goes nothing" she thought as she closed the door to the room.

A/N: My best friend's grandma passed away yesterday. Do pray for her soul. She was a sweet old lady and would make hand hearts whenever she saw me or my friends. She wasn't a part of that oldies crowd that disapproves of BTS either. She used to listen to their songs as well. I swear I miss her a bit too much. I'm sorry for blabbering , do pray for her. 

P.S: Ya'll , rates , comments and adding to your reading lists is really appreciated and makes a huge difference.