Ch VI: Occurrens [Meeting]

The Malfoy and Black families could barely hide their disgust of the Potters, the blonde lady looking at Rose's behavior in open distaste. Of course, it wasn't long before the Potters saw them too. Sirius and Remus were the first his eyes connected with. Then Hadrian, with an immediate increase of interest. Then finally the Malfoy's.

When Lily spotted them her eyes were only on Hadrian. She looked like someone had slapped her in the face, and was extremely glad about it. "Harry?"

"Hadrian is the name...do I know you?" Hadrian questioned coldly, obviously knowing who they were already. The Malfoys look at him with glee over Hadrian's passive aggressive tactics.

Lily was about to bolt over to him, but James held her back with a first grip of the arm. His eyes went back and forth between Sirius and Remus. "So, you elected to abduct our child? You traitors."

Hadrian handled the comment instead of his godparents. "They didn't abduct anyone, I came to them willingly. And I'm more their son than I've ever been yours. You abandoned me for five years, they rescued and cared for me for six. It's you who are the traitors."

"What do you mean by that?" James asked with indignation. Lily appeared wounded by her son's words. "We did what we did to protect you. They are endangering you. Come on Harry, come home with us."

"He is not going anywhere with you." Sirius barked with ferocity. "He's our son."

James erupted at his ex-best friend. "Black! I will slaughter you where you stand! He is a Potter! He's my son!"

Sirius raised his eyebrow. "Then where were you for eleven years...daddy. I bet you've only just found out he's been gone. We've raised him for six years against your knowledge, because that is what's best for him."

"You ingrate" James insults him.

"Daddy?" A little girl's voice chirps up, cutting into the back-and-forth shouting match between Black and Potter. Rose walks closer towards the strangers. "What do you mean he's your son?"

"Rose, I would like you to meet your twin brother, Harry. Harry, this is your sister, Roseanne." James introduced, still red-faced but calmer.

"It's Hadrian. Sir." Hadrian gritted his teeth, looking at him darkly. "It's a displeasure to meet you."

Rose looks down on him with a sense of entitlement, before nodding her head. "Not nice to meet you either."

Hadrian smiles emptily, the kind of smile that gives chills and induces fear. "Do not worry, we have the same parents. That's my only connection to you. Let's keep our distance, okay Heiress." He points out the last title to her with contempt.

Rosie took this badly and became angry. "What?! You can't speak to me like that! You're just jealous that Mummy and Daddy love me way more than you!"

Hadrian only raises his eyebrows, finding her response too stupid to worth him replying to. Malfoys look at her just as distastefully. Her attitude wasn't punished, James scolds Harry instead. "I know that this is a shock to you, but you will not direct your jealousy towards your sister! She's innocent in all of this! Apologize!"

"And why should I? I am not jealous of her, not when I am the Heir of the Black House." Hadrian says to the Potters before looking at her with cockiness. "We'll see who loves who more, and I'm not talking about them."

He points at his so-called biological parents. Then at his godparents. "Do your parents love me as much as mine?"

Rosie goes red in the face, fuming in anger, mirroring her dad who scowled just as deeply. They were definitely father and daughter. "You insolent little..."