𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

From last part:

After Jungkook asked about everything he wanted to know, he put Lily in his arms again and went to room 539, Lisa's room, a vip room.

Once he opened the door, Lisa's bed was in the corner on the left side, she couldn't see him and he couldn't see her. He walked in and closed the door behind. 'What will she do if she sees me?'

He walked closer and closer to the bed. She still couldn't see him, but she heard the door getting open and closed.
"Jisoo unnie?"

Once Lisa saw jungkook in front her with Lily in his arms, her eyes widened. She couldn't believe he went there after what he did before they got divorced.
______

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked the man in front of her who was still holding his daughter in his hands and looking at her with some emotions she couldn't understand. It could be regret, but Lisa didn't pay any attention to that and just wanted her question to be answered.

"I-I just wanted to know about your disease"
Lisa was looking at him with her dark eyes, making him nervous as if he's the Jungkook from some years ago, when he first started his company and was nervous to be in a meeting with some businessmen he never met before.

"You don't have to pretend to care about me. We are not married anymore Jungkook, we're like strangers now, nothing more"
Jungkook felt his heart broke into small pieces. But he himself is aware of what he did and didn't expect Lisa to welcome him with opened arms and a kiss on the lips. He knows he deserves it.

"I know you feel that way and I'm not saying anything about it, but you're still the mother of my children. I wanted to know about your condition to make sure you're healthy and you don't need anything"

Did Lisa hope he'll not say anything like that? She did. She never wanted to see him again, just to move on quickly. She didn't want to go back to Seoul, but she did it for her children. She couldn't let her condition go worse and leave her kids. They don't deserve it. They have already lost their father, she couldn't wait for them to lose their mother too.

After listening to him, Lisa felt like she didn't have any energy to argue with him about such a topic. She was already feeling weak, so she quickly wanted to end the conversation.
"Okay, now you can go"

For Lisa, It was easy to say something like that, but would Jungkook easily do the thing Lisa wanted him to? No. He's Jeon Jungkook. A stubborn man who does whatever he wants.

"I want to take the children with me to our house. Just to make sure they're well and they have proper meals"

Lisa was afraid this would happen after they come back to Seoul, that's also one of the reasons she didn't want to come back.
Why? Because she thinks he'll take them away from her and never let her see them again. She was extremely scared to face that one day.

"No!"
The 31-old-woman almost shouted at the 34-old-man. Her voice was loud enough to waken up the girl in her father's arms, who was still standing there in front of Lisa's bed.

Their youngest child rubbed her eyes cutely and looked at her mother. She was so cute, that both mother and father couldn't resist her.
"Mommy, what happened?"

Lisa looked as if she's apologising without using words. She just woke up her daughter, who was extremely tired, because she couldn't sleep the whole night when Lisa told them they're going back to Seoul. She was excited to meet her father again.

"Nothing, baby. Come here to me"
Lisa opened her arms for her daughter to go to her. But she never expected to hear her saying that.

"Mom, can I stay with dad just a few minutes?"
Did she just say no to her mother? Lisa was shocked and speechless. She didn't have any words to say. But she didn't have the rights to say much anyways, it's her father and she wants to stay with him.

After a long talk between Jungkook and Lisa, she finally accepted his offer. He is taking the kids to their old house and is going to take care of them until Lisa does the operation and gets well. Then Jungkook would think of another excuse to make them stay longer and make things better.

The next day came. Jungkook woke up early and the first thing he did was calling his assistant to tell him he isn't going to work because of some personal things. Which were his kids he wanted to take care of and spend time with.

Then he called his Jin hyung and made sure Lisa is all right and doesn't need anything.

Once he did both of these things, he went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for his children and also cooked Lisa's favourite food to go to the hospital and give it to her.

The kids woke up while Jungkook was still cooking for Lisa. He tasted the food some times in between, just to make sure it's perfect and the way Lisa has always liked it. The way Jungkook used to cook it for her.

"Dad"

Jungkook turned around when he heard his daughter's voice. He has never felt more happy than that moment in the last few years. His daughter calling him with 'dad' right in front of him. It felt like a dream.

"Good morning"

The three kids were there watching their father (Dasom thinks of Jk as his father too) cook breakfast for them. And sniffing the amazing smell, they knew it must be the Gamja-tang that their mother loves to eat. Maybe they understand his plan.

After a few minutes the kids finished the breakfast Jungkook prepared for them and went to the nearest and best school for registration.

After a not very long time of thinking of things that could let Lisa stay longer in Seoul, Jungkook thought about the kids and school registration is the best thing. Lisa would never want her kids to leave her friends behind again after they get to know each other.

_____
After a few hours of doing everything that should be done, Jungkook and the kids went back home at 11 pm.

Lily went to sleep and the other two boys were in the living room doing nothing, but looking at each other and the house.
It was their house once, it still is, but they're behaving like strangers who have never seen it.

Once Jungkook came back from his bedroom, all freshened up and changed his clothes, he saw the two boys being awkward and not knowing what to do. He went to sit in between and took both of their small hands compared to his in his hands.

"Dad"
This time Gureum was the first to speak. He didn't know what to say, but he wanted to say something. At least call him dad again.

"Hm?"
Jungkook looked at the boy and smiled at him. He didn't expect him to say much. The word 'dad' was enough for him. He hugged both of them and pulled them closer to himself.

TBC...