CH 52: She's going to have a contest with the crossbow?

Coach Liang looked at her inquisitively. Cheng Lishu said in a low voice, "coach Liang, is there anything comparable to this bow and crossbow?"

Coach Liang shook his head, "this I don't know. " In fact, there are quite a few of them, but they are similar. Just now he Yan has shot the birds, and the rest is not difficult. But what she meant by this was that she would surely surpass Wang ba. But what else can Wang Ba not do that she can do alone?

Wang Baxian was stunned, and then disapproved of a Xiang, "you may mention it!"

It's just another draw, he thought.

He Yan smiles. She goes to Cheng Lishu and suddenly reaches out and pulls off the long hair band of Cheng Lishu.

Cheng Lei Su was in a daze. When he reacted, his long hair had spread out. He said, "what are you doing?"

"Sorry for this brother," He Yan said with a smile, "since you want to worship me, you won't be stingy with a hairband and lend it to you."

"But you can..." Cheng Li Su ran her hand around her hair and murmured in a low voice, "it's too sudden. Besides, why don't you use your own hair band?" He Yan has his own good.

"I think my little brother's hair band is much more delicate than mine. Maybe it's a bit of luck. I'd like to borrow some happiness from you." He Yan does not change his face.

Who doesn't like to hear nice words? Cheng Lishu immediately smiles and says: "it's good to say! You can use it

They didn't understand what he was doing with Cheng Lishu's hair band. He Yan slowly wrapped the hair band between his hands and covered his eyes.

"He is..." People began to understand what he was going to do.

The Yellow headband blindfolded her eyes. She put her hand behind her head and gently tied a knot. Then she said, "OK."

He Yan didn't use the hair bands of himself and others. It was because they were running and practicing bows in the hot weather. They were already stained with sweat. People in the barracks don't pay attention to it. Their hair bands are stained. But Xiao Jue's nephew is not the same. His clothes are brand-new and fragrant, and his hair band is as neat as his uncle who has a habit of cleanliness. He wants to use it more cleanly.

Maybe he Yan's clothes are even cleaner than he Yan's own. Now he tied up his hair band and thought that it should be true that he still had a little light rosin.

He Yan is really exquisite young master. He Yan is really a nephew.

"Heyan, what are you going to do Wang Ba frowned and asked. He had a guess in his heart, but he didn't dare to admit it.

"Let's shoot with blindfolded eyes." She said.

The martial arts arena gradually quieted down. In summer, when the wind blew, the long end of the hair band behind her head fluttered. It seemed that the young man in red also had a certain elegant color. Her lips are also with a smile, holding a long bow, toward the direction of Wang Ba, "this game, I will win you."

Four words, she said the light, decisive, as if had expected the end.

Wang BA's face was blue and white, and changed a few times. Before he could speak, someone would speak first. His voice was full of doubt, "shoot an arrow with a blindfolded eye. What do you shoot? Grass target? "

He Yan shook his head and raised her head slightly. She covered her eyes and should not be able to see the sky. But she looked up as if she could see the traces of tits flying in the sky. She said, "just like before, hunt tits."

The crowd was in an uproar.

She should be so conceited, but is that really conceited?

He Yan turned to face Wang BA's direction again. She asked with a smile, "OK?"

All right? Two words, like the original coach Liang asked her, she answered "yes". Now, the word "can" has reached the tip of his tongue, but Wang Ba can't say it.

Whether he was a mountain bandit or hunting or killing people, he was for the purpose. Blindfolded archery, he is not blind, do this kind of thing meaningless, not rich children, play novelty. If he is very confident in his bow and Crossbow Skills, he Yan's competition method is one of his least confident.

He can't do it at all.

Wang Ba looks at Heyan. He Yan doesn't urge him to give him the result. But the recruits around him also looked at him with all kinds of eyes, and taught Wang Ba to ride a tiger. Is he going to be here today, in the full view of the public, he was shamed by a yellow haired boy, and said that he was the head of a mountain bandit, and he did not dare to take the words of a child.

"Yes He gritted his teeth. However, there is a fluke in his heart. Maybe Heyan is also deceiving him. This boy is always cunning and evil, and he can't do it himself. But deliberately want to make a very sure appearance, that is, to deceive himself to give up the defeat.

He's not fooled!

"This game, you first!" Wang Ba said to him.

The young man laughed again. She nodded and spat out two words, "yes."

......

Next to the flag stage of the martial arts arena, there is a pavilion. The pavilion is next to the Liangzhou garrison. The terrain is high, so you can have a panoramic view of the martial arts arena.

There are two people standing in front of the pavilion, far away looking at the young soldiers surrounded by the center.Shen Han was wearing a strong red dress and a black cloth belt around his waist. The youth around him were like ice and snow, and their expression was indifferent. It was Xiao Jue.

"I didn't expect that this time, there were such two good talents in this group of soldiers." Shen Han sighed: "it's needless to say that Wang BA was born as a mountain bandit. He was rebellious, but his bow and crossbow were really exquisite and powerful. However, the most surprising thing is that young man named Heyan. He is only 15 or 16 years old. He has been so outstanding, gentle and charming. After growing up for a few years, he will surely become the best in this group of recruits. "

He thought of talking with Liang Ping before. At that time, Liang Ping was very optimistic about Heyan, but Shen Han didn't pay attention to him. He thought that he was too ordinary to pay attention to, and he almost missed a good candidate.

He saw that Xiao Jue didn't answer the question, so he cautiously tried to say, "what does the governor think?"

"Gentle in disposition?" The young man repeated slowly. After a moment, he said, "I'm afraid you've lost your sight. The rebellious one is not Wang Ba, but Heyan. "

He Yan? Shen Han doubted that he had seen the young man several times, always with a smile. Wang Ba provoked him several times, but he didn't get angry. To be honest, a child of this age is just as brave as blood. If he disagrees with him, he Yan is very self-restraint and gentle.

Did the governor say he Yan was rebellious? For the first time, Shen Han doubted the boss's vision.

"Well..." Shen Han changed his words, "the governor thought, can he Yan win this game?"

The young man hooked his lips and his voice was faint.

"Yes."