CH 53: In the martial arts arena, He Yan has slowly set up his bow.

Blindfold, you can't see anything. If you can't see your prey, you can only listen to it.

And there is nothing better than a blind man to hear everything in the world.

When she was blind, she was also decadent. A blind man, who was inconvenient to walk in the world, could not even take care of herself. How could she be the outstanding one. She has always worked hard, and her mediocrity will be filled with diligence. However, when the disaster broke down, all her efforts were recovered in an instant. Even her "ordinary" qualification became a delusion and turned into ashes.

She remembers when she was not reconciled to despair, someone said to her, "if you really want to be strong, why not be blind? Even if you are blind, you can be the most different one among the blind."

This is not really a very good comfort, but it was miraculously remembered by her. When she is trying to do something, she doesn't have to do it with her blind eyes.

She didn't know if she was the "most" different one, but she should be different from the ordinary blind. She can take care of herself and even others. She can play sword and roll dice with her servants on her back. She can also be naughty, secretly hide a child's catapult and shoot birds secretly.

A blind man, compared with other blind people, does not live too bad.

Since you can do what you can do when you are blind, not to mention now. She's just, for the time being, back to the old days.

The sound of gongs in the forest startled countless birds, and birds were reflected in the sky. The young man covered his eyes with a smile and arched with a bow. The arrow followed the bird's trail and flew to the clouds!

A tit chirps and cries. It is shot by an arrow and falls rapidly. The blue feather arrow reflects the yellow cloth in the eyes of the boy, which is bright and colorful.

He Yan reached out and untied the blindfolded headband. She didn't even look at the arrow on the ground, as if she had expected to shoot the prey. She handed the cloth to Wang Ba and said with a smile, "it's your turn."

There was no sound around. Wang Ba didn't reach for her hair band.

He Yan did not move. For a long time, Wang Ba dropped his head. He didn't look at Heyan, but said in a low voice: "no, I won't. You are powerful. I'm not as good as you."

In this speech, half anger, half sincerity. He was angry that he had lost his face to Heyan. What he sincerely believed was that he Yan's archery was blindfolded. He really could not. Even if he began to learn to practice in the future, he would not be better at it.

People always have to admit their shortcomings.

The recruits finally came to their senses, but they didn't cheer. At first, a voice wailed: "my dry cake, my dry cake lost! How miserable

Another voice said, "I'm even worse. I've got ten credits, and it's gone!"

Then, howling one after another, the huge liangzhouwei did not seem to have won the dry cake from this gamble. Even with the support of wheat and their three dry cakes, the win and loss can be balanced, and it is also in vain.

But at this time, a joyful voice rang up, "ah! I won. I put in ten pieces of dried meat. Ha ha, I said that I have always had a good eye for people! "

Heyan is about to go. He is stunned and looks back at Cheng Lishu. Unexpectedly, the one who threw ten pieces of dried meat is Cheng Lishu. But on second thought, if it wasn't Cheng Lishu, who would have done so much in Liangzhou Wei? Xiao Jue? It's strange that Xiao Jue will take part in this kind of gambling.

Cheng Lishu ran to Heyan, looked at him, and said, "well, brother Heyan, thanks to you, I finally won. You don't know, I can't do anything in the capital city. I can't do anything. I can't even go to the casino. I've never won once. Today is the first time for me to win. Brother Heyan, I will definitely bow down to you as a brother. Today is our day of worship. I will invite you to drink wine. "

"Cough," Liang Ping pressed his fist against his lips and said, "no drinking in the camp."

"Tea, please!" Cheng Lishu holds Heyan's hand and looks at him as if he is looking at his lost relatives for many years, which shows a real closeness.

"That's not necessary." He Yan took out his hand and put the headband into his hand. "I almost forgot this. Thank you for the headband of Mr. Cheng."

"Between you and me, there is no need to say thank you." Cheng Lishu smiles, and then he thinks of something. Suddenly he turns his head and opens his mouth to Wang Ba, "Hey, who, did you forget something?"

"What?" He Yan did not understand.

"Have you forgotten your bets?" Cheng Lishu said in a hurry, "you gamble with him. If you lose, you go to be a gang leader. If he loses, he has to call you boss. Now that he's lost, he has to fulfill his bets

Wang BA was stiff.

People around him laughed and laughed, and Liang Ping turned his back on his back. After that, he was not supposed to take part in. Wheat and Hongshan lean together to watch the excitement. Heyan raises his eyebrows and looks at Wang ba.

Wang Ba came to Heyan step by step. He was much higher than he Yan. He Yan was too thin and too small in front of him. His face turned red, and even the old scar on his face was red as if he were about to bleed.

He Yan noticed his clenched fists and sighed silently in his heart. He thought that the head of the family should always pay more attention to face? It would be more embarrassing for him to call himself boss than to kill this man. He Yan was about to open his mouth and say, "forget it, Wang Ba has already said in a low voice Boss. "He Yan said:

She raised her eyes to Wang Ba, but Wang Ba thought she was going to be upset and said, "I've called! It's your own business that you didn't hear. I won't call again! "

"I hear you." He Yan laughs, "I'm just surprised that you can really shout."

"My husband's words are as good as his words. I'm not a man who can't believe his words." Wang Ba snorted, "you are lucky this time. In the future Don't provoke me in the future After saying this, he seems to feel very shameless and unwilling to stay here. He turns and leaves in a hurry.

He Yan thought for a moment and said in secret that Wang Ba had a certain bloodiness and was able to bend and stretch.

"Brother Heyan, look at you. It's amazing!" Cheng Lishu put it up again, "to celebrate, let's go. I'll treat you to tea!"

Before he could refuse, he was taken away by the happy boy.

......

"Mr. Cheng left with Heyan." On the pavilion, Shen Han asked, "governor, do you want to chase him back?"

"No need." Xiao Jue way, saw a competition, he seems to be tired of, turn to go out. Shen Han quickly followed up, thinking of what, and then looked at Xiao Jue, silent calculation in his heart.

The governor said he Yan was rebellious. He didn't believe it at first. Now it seems that he is. Although he Yan is thin and small, now he can be called his boss by a mountain bandit. Isn't it difficult to deal with it? If he goes on like this, he can worship the governor.

However, when Shen Han glanced at Xiao Jue's cold face, the governor couldn't look on him.