CH 55: The summer of Liangzhou

The summer of Liangzhou health station is long and hard to endure. Every day is hard training, which is boring and boring. However, the days went by like this. After a little heat stroke, it was a great heat stroke, and soon after the great heat stroke, autumn began.

Summer training, will liangzhouwei recruits quickly develop excellent endurance and determination. In addition to bows and crossbows and morning load-bearing running, they also need to practice whip knife, step circumference, array, spear, sabre, riding and shooting every month. The practice of riding and shooting is less, because Liangzhou guards are limited.

"Hogo, your bread." Wheat hands the dry grain to Heyan.

The round cake is roasted with charcoal, crisp and salty. He Yan chewed two pieces of cake and poured a large amount of saliva. He felt that his empty abdomen was immediately pressed and felt comfortable.

Hongshan stared at Heyan and said, "ah he, I don't think it's right. You said that you eat the same as us every day, and sometimes you open a small stove. Why are you still so thin, so What about the little one? " He choked the word "short" back.

He Yan said:

Can I blame her?

Her brother, Cheng Lishu, who was a "waste childe", came by from time to time and secretly gave him something to eat, sometimes a handful of pine nuts, sometimes a few pieces of dried meat, and once even gave him a bowl of soup, saying it was from his uncle.

Every time I give it to him, Cheng Lishu is still very nervous, "quick, quick, just eat here. I can't be seen by my uncle." He Yan doesn't want to eat it sometimes. Why? But on second thought, I couldn't stand it. What's more, the food that Cheng Lei Su sent me was really delicious.

Even such a small stove didn't make Heyan look stronger. It is busy training every day, sweating, a few months down, lost a lap, look more small pitiful.

However, a few days ago, this little poor man made an amazing performance in Liangzhou's bow and crossbow, which made the mountain bandit's scarred strong man call his boss, which made countless recruits lose their dry cakes vividly. He Yan is also a famous person now.

After that, no one came to Heyan for a test, and he Yan was very happy. She is still considering how to let Xiao Jue notice herself, so as to save the country and enter the nine flag camp.

Today's practice is long spear. The long spears in the martial arts arena are mostly made of thick wood, with a hard and tough shaft and a short and sharp point.

The instructor threw his spears on the stage, and the recruits at the bottom followed suit and practiced for a period of time with little success. He Yan is not good at spears. She is used to using sword. Now she has become Miss heta. She is small and inconvenient to use a gun. She always feels that she can't let go.

After coach Liang finished playing a set of shooting techniques, he asked the recruits to follow him. He stepped down to inspect him. When he came to Heyan's side, he couldn't help looking at him more.

After all, it's hard to forget Yan's bow. This new recruit should be taken seriously. However, over the past few days, coach Liang also noticed that he Yan's whip knife, step Wai, spear, and knife skills were all good, but they were far from amazing. The only surprise was riding and shooting. But since there was no competition these days, only a little could be seen.

She trained hard every day, including crossbow and weight-bearing running. However, coach Liang still has a feeling that the boy seems to have some reservation, and his daily performance is only a part of it.

He went back to the position of coach Du maudu. Coach Du is also patrolling around him, pointing to what a recruit is saying.

Liang Ping went over and heard them talking.

"It's a martial arts school in my family. You see, the spear is very good!"

"I said, in fact, he is more skillful than Lao Du. I have never seen this set of shooting techniques!"

"This boy is not very old. I guess he is only seventeen or eighteen. I'm a little bit of a practitioner. This is."

Liang Ping asked, "who are you talking about?"

"That, the soldier under commander Du, the leftmost one in the front row, big and tall, see that?"

Liang Ping looked in the direction he pointed to. Sure enough, he saw a young man with strong clothes practicing his gun. The young man's thick eyebrows and big eyes, his facial features are straight, and his eyebrows are firm and firm, and there is also a faint look of arrogance. Liang Ping could feel that every step of his gun dance had its own evil spirit.

"Good!" Liang Ping couldn't help praising.

"It's really good," Du Mao and you Rong Yan said, "I've tried him a few times before, and I have real ability. His name is Jiang Jiao, and his father is the master of the martial arts school in Beijing. "

"Then he will join the army?" Liang Ping was surprised. Although the young master of the martial arts school is not rich, he can live a good life in ordinary families.

Do you understand the ambition of a man Du Mao said, "I appreciate such a man!"

Someone cut in and said, "I don't know who is more powerful than Heyan under laoliang and Jiangjiao?"

As soon as he said this, there was silence around him. Du Maoruo looked at Liang Ping thoughtfully. Liang Ping subconsciously replied, "Heyan is quite talented in bows and crossbows, but I think he is not a match for Jiang Jiao."Joking, he Yan is so small and thin, but Jiang Jiao is very tall and strong. He is different from archery and shooting. Compared with bow and arrow, the prey is grass man, bird and beast. However, two people compete with each other in the art of shooting. If they are not careful, they will bleed. Jiang Jiao's family runs a martial arts school. He Yan is not Jiang Jiao's opponent since he was a child. If he is beaten up by Jiang Jiao, where will he find another such Archer?

"Lao Liang, you can't say that." After listening to him, Du Mao did not give up. Instead, he hooked Liang Ping's shoulder. "At the beginning, he Yan, who was under your command, always lagged behind at the beginning of running. Finally, he could run easily. In the beginning, even the bow can't be opened. Finally, you can shoot with blindfolded eyes. You say he can't now. Maybe he can do it again in ten days. As a coach, you can't protect the recruits too much. After all, they will go to the battlefield in the future. "

People around him echoed: "yes, yes, Lao Du is right! Lao Liang, you can't protect the calf. "

That's right! Liang Ping thought indignantly in his heart that a group of people who were not afraid of watching the crowd were worried and kind.

"Coach Liang, I also want to compete with Heyan."

When Liang Ping turned back, the young man named Jiang Jiao had put down his spear and walked behind him. He heard the talk of the instructors and suddenly came up with such a sentence.

Liang Ping did not answer, thinking about how to refuse.

"Is that all right?" Jiang Jiao seemed to know his dilemma and asked again.