CH 61: The sharp edge brought by the blade

The sharp edge brought by the blade is close in front of us, and it seems that there is a faint blood. The curtain fell in the eyes of all the audience, and they were filled with exclamations.

Liang Ping couldn't help but blurt out, "be careful!"

Knife skill is different from spear. The long spear is more dangerous than the bow and crossbow competition, and the knife skill is more dangerous than the long spear competition. If you are not careful, you will bleed. Moreover, Huang Xiong is too strong. If you can't hold the knife, something will happen.

This kid is careless on weekdays. How can he be distracted? Liang Ping was anxious. He was distracted from the sword, but he was afraid of it!

Huang Xiong saw the opportunity to take advantage of this moment, and immediately slashed it. However, seeing that he Yan could not be avoided, he was about to be pointed at the neck by a knife. The young man suddenly raised his head and felt a sly smile.

It's too bad. Huang Xiong says in his heart that he has to stop his hand. At the next moment, he Yan's left hand knife has already reached his long Dao, and his right hand knife has already wound behind him. Huang Xiong was flustered and bent to avoid it. However, he saw that the boy's smile was bigger. When he closed his hand, both the left and right knives were in his hands. Yuan Yang and his two swords make a knife and cut Huang Xiong's head. Huang Xiong wants to reach out and block it. It's already a step too late.

The blade of the knife stopped in front of his forehead, but because of the sharp light, it broke a small wound on his forehead and shed a trace of blood.

There was a complete silence.

After a while, he Yan received the knife and pinned it to his side. He took out a crumpled Papi and handed it to him, "please."

Huang Xiong looked at Heyan's handkerchief and didn't go to pick it up. Instead, he asked, "you just did not distract yourself. Are you cheating?"

"There is no fraud in war." He Yan said with a smile, "what do you say?"

Of course, she can't be more focused than at any time. Just don't say it was Xiao Jue. Even if the emperor came, she would not waver. However, Huang Xiong's Sabre technique is excellent, and she is not good at using it. If she doesn't need some means, how can she win so easily? However, he deliberately made a mistake and led Huang Xiong to the bait, but a mantis came to catch the cicada, and the Yellow finch was in the back.

So she's smart. Xiao Jue probably would not have thought that the "stupid" people he evaluated in those days had learned to use wisdom and be clever. At the thought of this, he Yan looked down to the stage to see if Xiao Jue was looking at himself with adoration. Who knows this, where there is the shadow of Xiao Jue, and Shen Han also disappeared, only one Cheng Lishu excitedly waved to her, waving his hair band.

He just left? He Yan stayed for a while.

Did he see his own demeanor?

Before she could figure it out, a large number of people "Hula" surrounded her. She made such a show today, and half of the recruits in Liangzhou Wei were completely convinced by her. Bows and crossbows, spears and knives are so exquisite that they can stand out from the crowd. However, half of the people were even more disgusted with her arrogant appearance, and only said, "it's not right to use intrigue only. It's because you know you're not as good as your opponent that you want to cheat."

"That only shows that they are smart!" Some people retorted.

Wang Bahun went out in the recruits. His heart was complicated and hard to understand. On the one hand, he hoped that he Yan would always win, which showed that he Yan was a real strong man. Lost in the hands of a strong, justifiable, after all, the whole Liangzhou Wei, have not been able to beat him.

But on the other hand, Wang BA was very unwilling. Why did he lose so many people to Heyan? No one else needed to shout. He had to call Heyan "boss" alone.

Why!

But when I think about it, Huang Xiong, who was in his forties, lost to a 16-year-old boy. It seemed that he was a little more miserable than himself. Thinking of this, Wang Ba felt a little more comfortable and vomited out a cloud.

......

In the woods at the foot of Baiyue mountain in Liangzhou station, they are walking slowly.

The trees and plants in the forest are dense, so it is cool and smooth to cover the sunlight. There are also birds chirping, only the scenery, Baiyue mountain alone is good.

"You've just seen the martial arts competition," Xiao Jue said. "What do you think?"

Shen Han thought about it carefully, thought it over and over, and then he said, "Liang Ping has recovered a good soldier. Heyan is a good seedling. Only crossbow, spear and knife are rare talents to do so. It's not easy for him to do everything like this. There is no second recruit in the Liangzhou garrison. "

"How about the knife technique?" Xiao Jue asked again.

"It seems that he Yan's Sabre technique is not as skillful as Huang Xiong's. He is more skillful in his footwork, more active in his mind, and more skillful in using tactics." Shen Han replied.

He Yan's shortcomings are very obvious, if this competition drags on a cup of tea, he Yan will surely fall behind. He probably knew this himself, so he pretended to be distracted and attracted Huang Xiong's impulse to fight, but he defeated Huang Xiong.

"What do you think of his joining the nine flag camp?" Xiao Jue's careless way.

"At a young age, he is resourceful and does not show his bravery. He is skillful in bowing and horse riding. He has excellent martial arts and is said to be literate. If you want to find them from these recruits, he should be the right one. " Shen Han said cautiously.

"You think so?" Xiao Jue turned around, in a noncommittal tone.Shen Han looked at the young man's face. The young governor of the Xiao family was always angry and happy. At the moment, he looked calm and could not see anything. However, Shen Han felt that he did not seem to agree with his view.

"Governor But what's wrong with him? "

"This man, there's a problem." Xiao Jue road.

Shen Han was stunned.

"He is not very skilled in Sabre fighting today, but his footwork is the footwork trained by infantry in charge camp."

When the infantry of charge battalion go to the battlefield, they rush in the front at any time. Because they may die, their footwork is extremely flexible. When he Yan compared with Huang Xiong, he was not as good as Huang Xiong, but he dodged every knife. That kind of subconscious retreat Dodge, he can see at a glance is from the Stormtrooper. He Yan probably realized that he was afraid of being found out by others, so he tried to mend his ways. However, subconscious behavior, sometimes will not always remember.

"This This... " Shen Han said, "how can this be possible? He's only sixteen. Has he been on the battlefield before

"It's impossible that's why he has problems." Xiao Jue road.

Now the situation is tense, Shen Han must be cautious. He hesitated for a moment and asked Xiao Jue, "governor, what should we do now?"

"I'll try this man." Xiao Jue replied.

"How is the governor going to try?"

"He doesn't set up a challenge arena in the martial arts arena, one game a day and one victory in every field. Tomorrow you choose three coaches to compete with him

Shen Han was stunned and hesitated for a moment, "isn't that good? If he wins... " If he Yan wins, the recruits can't even compare with their coach.

Xiao Jue stopped and said, "if he wins, there must be something wrong with him."

"There will be no such genius in the world. Even if there is, it will not appear in liangzhouwei."