CH 63: Coach Liang

"Coach Liang, you have not told me how to compare riding and shooting?" He Yan looked at Liang Ping by the side of his body, "who has more prey than whom, or who gets to the end of the racecourse first?"

Before Liang Ping spoke, Ma Damei opened his mouth first. He said with a smile, "young man, if you take a stick of incense, you can run around here. This is the origin and the end. There is a grass target at the curve of the horse road ahead. The four of us have different feather arrows. When we shoot arrows at the curve, whoever shoots the arrow first comes back here and wins. "

After listening to this, he Yan nodded his head and said, "yes."

Liang Ping couldn't help but look at her. The most common sentence the teenager said was "yes". Whether it's Wang Ba, Jiang Jiao or Huang Xiong, it's still "OK" to them. I don't know when he'll say "no".

"Let's start." As soon as Du Mao pulled the reins, someone blew a horn signal behind him, and the four horses were like arrows leaving the string. In a blink of an eye, they ran out more than ten meters away, leaving only a cloud of smoke.

The horse that he Yan rode is much more clever than the one he Sui led when she was in the capital school yard. It should have been specially trained. With a little command, the horse could understand. She also noticed that among the other three, Liang Ping and Du Mao had good equestrian skills, but they were not as good as Ma Damei. Ma Damei's skill in controlling the horse is as good as her own. Maybe she is better than herself, but she didn't show it.

She was watching the three, and the others were watching her. Du Mao looked at the past and almost didn't stare out his eyes. He Yan didn't even use a whip?

She tilted the whip around her arm, directing the horse to run, but gently patted the horse with her hand. This is not the capital childe's sightseeing. What does he mean? The most surprising thing is that he was so casual that he was not left behind by some of their coaches. He even had the heart to smile at him.

Don't turn your head at once.

Galloping horse, like meteor lightning, blink of an eye has reached the corner. Heyan backhand to the back of the arrow barrel, draw out a few feather arrows, then toward the grass target on both sides of the bow archery.

The target is not as big as the one at the other end of the arena. It is only the size of the palm. It is not obvious to see. If you use a bow and crossbow, it is not easy to shoot. It also depends on people's eyesight and movement. When he Yan was about to shoot an arrow, Liang Ping and Du Mao looked at each other. One after the other, they suddenly put forth force. The two horses pushed toward Heyan and pushed his horse to the side. Therefore, the arrow in his hand could not be shot.

The horse is frightened, he Yan is bumped a few bumps, busy pull rein to stabilize the body. She looked at Liang Ping and Du Mao. As if nothing had happened, Du Mao even said to her, "Heyan, you should be careful, don't fall down!"

It's as if they didn't touch her just now.

He Yan a pick eyebrows, really, than the test, she never know how to forgive the word. If she was disturbed in archery, how could it be so?

Liang Ping and Du Mao had already shot their arrows, but they saw a green arrow darting out of the oblique stab. "Dong" cut off their arrows, changed their direction and landed on the ground.

They looked at Heyan at the same time. He Yan shrugged his shoulders and said, "coach, why do you look a little bad at learning?"

Liang Ping: This young man is also too vindictive, his mouth still does not forgive, is really arrogant.

He Yan had to build a bow again, but before he pulled out the arrow, he was heavily bumped. The old man Ma Damei had caught up with him from the back and said to Heyan with a smile: "young man, don't worry. Take your time."

He Yan can't pull the bow. As long as she moves, the three people will follow from behind, from the front, from the left and right. If nothing happens, "touch" her, the horses are often frightened, and she can't aim at the bull's-eye.

So many times down, he yansuan also saw that the three coaches were deliberately against her. Although I don't understand why, it's also a part of the competition. If you want her to be unable to shoot, even if you go back to the end of the track, it's not a victory.

She is outnumbered and outnumbered. What's more, it's more like archery. She can't fight with these leaders, but that's not what she can do.

He Yan's eyes moved and murmured: "do you want to calculate me? No way"

She suddenly raised her arm, and the whip around her arm responded to the sound and fell in the wind with a crisp sound.

"He is..." Du Mao frowned. From the beginning to the end, he Yan did not use a whip. It is rare that he can easily control a horse without a whip. But now he Yan does this, she is unable to support, and will start to use the whip again?

He was thinking about it. Suddenly he Yan looked up and laughed at himself. Du Mao had a premonition. The next moment, he saw the whip flying towards him. Du Mao was surprised and subconsciously went to hide. He Yan dared to hurt others!

On this side, he exposed the arrow barrel behind him.

Instead of falling on Du Mao, the whip rolled up a flower and the feather arrow in the quiver. He Yan stretched out his whip and let go of the whip in mid air. So the full arrow fell into the wind.

Liang Ping, who witnessed the whole process, was stunned. Before he could react, he Yan's whip had been aimed at him. He was startled and hurried to avoid it. But this time, it was Heyan's turn to shoot. Where could he run? With a pull, all the arrows in his quiver were thrown to the ground."Heyan!" Du Mao's face was livid.

"I think the coaches don't want me to shoot arrows," Heyan said with a smile, as if he didn't see his ugly face. "But I don't want to lose either. There's no way. Everyone should stop shooting arrows. Whoever runs fast will win?"

"Ha ha ha ha ha!" Behind him came Ma Damei's laughter. He was not nervous and angry at all. Instead, he was full of interest. "You little guy is very smart. Don't know if you can take my arrow?"

He Yan tiny smile, "how can? I'm not going to take your arrows. "

Ma Damei's equestrian skills are excellent. It's hard for her to get rid of his arrows. However, it doesn't matter. As long as he crosses this curve and has no target to shoot, he can only compete with himself to reach the destination first.

She and Ma Damei go hand in hand. She shoots, Ma Damei shoots to block, Ma Damei shoots and Heyan shoots to stop. They have left Liang Ping and Du Mao behind. No one can compare with each other, so they pass the last bend in the glue.

Everyone didn't hit the target. Well, now we can only fight for who gets to the end first.

Ma Damei looked at Heyan and said with a smile, "young man, you are really good." As soon as he waved his whip, the horses ran forward. Just now, he had not used all his kung fu.

He Yan looked at his back and praised, "it's true that there are people outside people, there are days outside the sky." A clip of horse belly, also follow.