CH 68: The source of the sound was not far away.

The source of the sound was not far away. Heyan galloped quickly, and Shen Hong, who was behind him, also followed him. As he ran, he said, "ah, wait for me!"

Go further on the top of the mountain, over the top of the mountain, because of the shadow, the mountain forest is more and more dense and humid, almost no trace of sunlight leakage in front of people, only feel like the night, dark and cold. He Yan stops in front of the miscellaneous trees.

Zheng Xuan's face turned white, and the other two were more than ready to shed tears.

Around the three, four wolves crouched down and howled at them. When he and Yan came, the wolves looked at him with a fierce look.

This season, this time, how can there be wolves? He Yan is a little strange.

He Yan also noticed that the knife in Zheng Xuan's waist was missing. Wolves will attack the lonely, but not the three for no reason. He Yan asked, "what have you done?"

Zheng Xuan's face was white and he didn't speak. The recruit behind him opened his mouth with a cry, "we, we went to the front and saw a cave in the ground with a cry in it. We went in to see that there was a litter of wolf cubs in it..."

"Did you move the wolf cubs?" He Yan asked in a sharp voice.

She was so quick and fierce that she startled the recruits and quickly replied, "no, no, we just want to take them back and raise them. After walking for a long time, we saw these wolves."

He Yan simply wanted to pry these people's brains open to see what was inside. Seeing the wolf's nest means that the mother wolf is nearby. If you don't leave quickly, you still take away the wolf's cubs. Do you really think that the adult wolf will not follow the smell?

"Where's the wolf cub?" He Yan asked.

"...... We were so scared that we threw the wolf cubs back to them, but

"Just what?" In the heart of Heyan, a bad premonition suddenly arose.

"It's just that one fell on the top of the stone, as if dead." That's humane.

"You He Yan was very angry. The wolves will not leave.

"What are you yelling at?" Zheng Xuan was angry, "are not just a few wolves? Kill it! How many animals will people be forced to death? "

He Yan sneered, "is it? What about your knife

Zheng Xuan's face was even worse. After he killed the wolf cub, he once drew a knife to confront the wolves. However, the wolves were cunning. He was good at swordsmanship, but under tension, he was almost injured by the wolf. In a hurry, he even lost his knife. Otherwise, we would not face such a desperate situation now.

"Don't talk nonsense. Now you have to die together or find a way." He forced a few words out of his teeth.

Just as he was saying, Shen Hong also arrived at the scene. Seeing this, he was startled. His voice immediately trembled, "good, many wolves! How could there be so many wolves? "

The wolf pack has bowed down, showing its fangs, which is a sign of attack.

If there is a fire fold is OK, the wolf is afraid of fire, but they come out in the daytime, they have not brought it, it is not right now. Just think of here, the four wolves together toward the three people around.

The three of them screamed in panic. One of them was bitten on his leg and nearly fell off. Shen Hong almost cried, "help!"

What's the use of calling for help now? There's no one else here. He Yan's heart is horizontal, and he rushes in with his horse. With this rush, she broke up the encirclement of the wolf just now. When several wolves saw her, they rushed to her.

He Yan urged: "where are your guns? Take it out

"Oh, oh." The two recruits woke up like a dream, and then they thought of their long guns. They took them out and waved them randomly. They could not hold them firmly. He Yan's heart suddenly cooled into a piece.

It's impossible to count on these people. He Yan wanted to touch the knife, only to remember that his knife had been borrowed by Shen Hong. There was only a long bamboo stick on his body. She said, "Shen Hong, throw my knife over here!"

Shen Hong gave a reply. He pulled out the knife and threw it. But he was too nervous. He even confiscated the knife. The long sword fell out in the air. Only a short knife was inserted into the scabbard, which was thrown into the air and collected by Heyan.

The wolves were around them waiting for an opportunity. He Yan said, "when I let you run, you can run back. Don't worry about anything. Run down the mountain and run all the way to the camp. Let the coaches come up. Do you know?"

"What about you?" Shen Hong asked

"I have a way to get rid of them!"

"Heyan, how can we run," sobbed the new soldier beside Zheng Xuan: "we are surrounded, they will bite the horse leg, bite off the horse leg, we can't walk away..."

"It's not impossible." He Yan said this sentence, the knife in his hand suddenly flew out, the duck knife was small, she was swift and violent, in the blink of an eye, people saw the silver flash, a sudden howl, the blood will suddenly flow out.

The biggest wolf fell to the ground with blood blisters coming out of his throat. A knife didn't go in at all, leaving only the handle outside. The wolf struggled a few times, and then he was no longer angry.

"Run!" He Yan had a big drink.

Zheng Xuan and Shen Hong didn't dare to come out. They immediately drank a "drive" and drove their horses out of the dense forest with all their strength. They thought that the remaining wolves would come after them, and they did not dare to return their heads. In a blink of an eye, they disappeared.The rest of the wolves did not chase after him. They were in a panic for a moment and then looked at Heyan with fierce eyes.

He Yan killed the wolf.

Wolves are gregarious animals. Among these wolves, the biggest one is their leader. They listen to the command of the wolf, he Yan killed them, they have no head, not as clever as the group. But also, as the price of killing the turning wolf, she will face the Revenge of these wolves.

A wolf showed the dense white teeth to her, sharp claws and teeth can tear the human head. He Yan's horizontal stick swept hard in front of his body, and rolled the wolf forward and threw himself into the air.

"Hiss" the sound, the extremely slight sound, he Yan ear strength is astonishing, hears then in the heart sink.

This bamboo cut stick has cracks. It may not hold up for several times and will break.

"What bad luck!" She swore in a low voice. It was only three wolves. She could deal with it alone. But now she had no weapon except this broken stick. It's really true that a wen can't defeat a hero? No, there is no double blessing.

People can't be forced to die by animals. She thought of Zheng Xuan's words and laughed.

On the battlefield, in addition to taking the initiative to attack, in fact, she is also good at running away.

"Run away!"

The girl's voice resounded through the mountains and forests, startling countless birds. The long stick seemed to have infinite power, and it cut straight ahead and made an open road.

She drove away with a long stick in her horse as if to disappear into the distant forest.

After the wolf chase, fish swim in boiling water, no time to hair.