CH 75: When he Yan was young, he was not as smart as he is now.

When he Yan was young, he was not as smart as he is now. If she was asked to look at her past self from the present perspective, she would feel that she was too dull.

She was not very good at literature and martial arts at that time. She was similar to Cheng Lishu now, and she was also a "waste childe". However, unlike Cheng Lishu, she had a powerful uncle, and the family background of he family was nothing in Xianchang house. Therefore, she was not as happy as Cheng Lishu.

What's more, when she was a teenager, she wore a mask all day long, and she always looked out of place with others. Because there was a ghost in his heart, he never dared to go to the province with the young people, so he was rejected by other students in Xianchang hall.

Young people's rejection, to direct, at the beginning is just not playing with her, Cuju when not called her. Later, she became more and more serious. The reason was that she worked so hard.

When he Yan was a child, he caught the truth that "stupid birds fly first", so he really started from stupid birds. The more bad civil and military subjects are, the more they have to learn. They are more serious than anyone else. Even though the gentlemen of Xianchang hall think that the child is not a material for reading and practicing martial arts, they are often moved by Heyan's persistent learning spirit. So he often praised him in class.

"Diligent learning is like a spring sprout, but without its growth, it has its own advantages. You all look at he Rufei and learn from others

All of them are 14-5-year-old boys. They always like to compete with others. What can they learn from Heyan? Is he always the last to learn from him? I'm afraid it's not brain damage?

But several gentlemen seem to like he Yan very much.

Young people are angry from the heart, evil to the gall, jealousy and disdain mixed together, they see the masked boy more and more uncomfortable, every now and then to find some trouble for Heyan.

He Yan's clothes were cut when he was comparing swords today. Tomorrow, he would train his horse to feed her horse with sneezing grass. Sometimes, he deliberately poked a hole in her boot, and accidentally fell to the ground and taught the stone to cut the center of his foot. When he Yan gets up from the ground, the teenagers hide together and point to her for fun.

When he was a boy, he Yan was stupid, and his mouth was stupid. He couldn't do anything to complain to his husband. The gentlemen didn't know the students' small movements in private. He Yan had a hard time.

One day, it was winter and it was very cold. When the teenagers were practicing swords in the school hall, they did not know who threw a basin of water on the ground. The water froze quickly on the ground. They urged Heyan outside: "he Rufei, hurry up, hurry up, sir, call you!"

He Yan ran out in a hurry. He slipped and fell down.

The fall was so heavy that she only felt that there was Venus on her head and she didn't get up for a long time. The teenagers hid in the corner and laughed, saying only, "he was taken in as expected."

He Yan sat in the same place for a long time, then stood up, pursed his lips, did not speak, xianchangguan students return home once a month, she brought no clean clothes this month. Every once in a while, the gods don't have so many clothes. It's hard to dry in the sun for a long time.

He Yan wore half wet clothes for a whole day. At night, she got up from the bed and didn't go to practice sword. Instead, she ran to the hall where the school taught her.

Clay figurines also have three parts of soil. Besides, she is the eldest young master of he family. She is a little angry. However, she will still judge the situation. Those young people are tall and powerful, their skills are much better than her, and they can't beat them. Is that all? No way.

How can I get rid of this evil spirit?

He Yan, 14, thought for a long time and finally came up with a solution.

It snowed at night. Wearing her clothes that had not been dried, she braved the wind and snow to fetch a bucket of water from the well in the backyard, and ran to the hall with the bucket of water.

She remembers where each of the young people sat in the daytime. She found their copybooks under their desks. This month's homework was to copy "Xing Li Zi Xun" five times. Tomorrow is the time to hand in the homework at the end of the month.

He Yan splashed the bucket of water.

The water instantly soaked the handwriting, dense into a large piece of fuzzy, he Yan out of breath, the heart suddenly happy, after the joy, and a little nervous.

She pushed the letter back to its original position in a hurry and ran out with an empty bucket. It was only the first time that she did such a thing. She was afraid to turn on the light in the dark at night. She went to the door without looking at the threshold under her feet and fell down with a sound of "pa".

She took a breath of cold air in pain. She fell twice a day, and this time it was even worse. Her elbow touched the wooden thorn on the threshold and made a hole and blood flowed out. He Yan sat up with difficulty, holding that arm, thinking in his heart, is this just that many lines of injustice will kill themselves?

She only did it once, OK? God is too strict with her!

Anyway, I have to return the bucket. By the way, what about her bucket? She just remembered that she had just fallen so hard that the bucket had fallen to the ground. It should have made a huge noise and woke everyone up. How could it still be quiet now?

He Yan looked up, stood up and walked forward two steps, and then he saw a man standing outside the door. He leaned lazily against the wooden door, with his back to Heyan and a bucket in his hand.It's Xiao Jue.

For a moment, he Yan's nervous words did not dare to say.

He saw it? He didn't see it, did he? No way. He must have seen it. He still has the bucket in his hand. But if he didn't see it, how should he explain it? Watering the flowers here in the middle of the night?

He Yan thinks wildly, the youth sees her stupidly standing in place, pick eyebrow way: "you do not ache?"

Heyan: "ah?"

His eyes fell on Heyan's elbow. In order to draw water, she pulled up her sleeve. Between the white and tender elbows, a bloodstain like ugly embroidery was particularly conspicuous in the weak lantern light.

He Yan subconsciously wants to hide his hand behind his back.

The teenager looked at her impatiently and said coldly, "follow me."

He Yan didn't know why he wanted to listen to him. He was scared and confused, so he followed up.

Xiao Jue first put the iron bucket back to the water well. Then she looked back and saw that she was still holding her arm in a daze and sneering. Her expression was meaningful: "I'm so timid, but I still learn from others to do bad things."

He Yan clenched his fist and did not speak. She was very nervous. On weekdays, Xiao Jue is only with his few good teenagers. The other teenagers in the school hall are not very close. Heyan doesn't know what this person thinks. If he goes to report himself

A cold pot was thrown into his arms.

He Yan looked down and saw that it seemed to be a mandarin duck pot with exquisite body and complicated patterns.

She heard her voice as small as a gnat: "what is this?"

"Can't use it?" The boy turned his head and looked lazy, "medicine."