Eleven

"I'm bored. Could you tell me a joke," Leo asked. "Hmm. Oh my grandmother is always saying I'm ready to go. Please take me! I'm ready to move on," I paused. "How is that a joke?" Asked Leo. "So I said, 'ok grandma but not with me on the broom," I finished. Me and Leo laughed a bit before the train arrived. I got off with the other six students and headed towards the common room. "So.... What do you wanna do?" I asked Leo. "Sleep!" He replied. "No! You slept on the train," I argued. "We can't do much!" He said. "Term hasn't started yet. Nothings open!" He mumbled. "Let's find some rituals to have superpowers in the library books!" I smiled. Leo looked at me, intrigued. "Now come on!" I said. I grabbed his arm and ran to the library. "Ooo this one looked interesting. 'Bring Out Your Inner Demon' Hmm," I read aloud. "Let's try it," Leo shrugged. We gathered all the ingredients from Professor Snape's closet and continued the ritual.
"Ready?" I asked. Leo nodded and added the ingredients. Then he gave me some and I took a sip. "So?" He asked. "I-I-I" I stuttered. (Cue the ominous music)"I... feel- nothing. Absolutely nothing!" I rolled my eyes. "Worth a shot at least," I shrugged. "So, you two are the Mudblood Slytherins?" Asked svp je from behind me. "Excuse me?!" I spun around quickly. "Oh your the Malfoy girl. Is it true? You know. That your Father's a coward?" He asked. I didn't care that he said that. I didn't really care for my father that much anyways. "And that your mother is a sociopath?" He laughed noticing I didn't react to his last words. "Say it again," I told him. "Care, it's not worth it!" Leo warned. "Say it again I dare you!" I shouted ignoring Leo. "Your mum's a sociopath, she's an idiot, a blood traitor, worked for the dark lord, and- and.... And she'd be better off dead," he said smirking. My hair and eyes faded into black. "ILL KILL YOU!" I screamed. I tackled him and beat the sh!t out of him. I punched his face until it was covered in blood. "Get off of him!" Professor Snape ordered. He tried to pull me off but in my rage I was too powerful for him. A few other professors came to help and eventually got me off. I struggled against their grasps to get to him. "SAY IT AGAIN I DARE YOU!" I screamed. Madam Pomfrey helped him out of the library. "Your a monster!" He called. "Cry me a river!" I growled. The only blood I had on me was on my fists, and even then it wasn't mine. My hair and eyes faded back to their original color except for a strand of hair that remained black, and a few strands around it that were brown. Everything started spinning and I fell backwards loosing consciousness.