Chapter 37

CATALIA'S POV:
We were currently back home to get some rest as we will be travelling to Chicago. I just came out of the bathroom in my bathrobe and went to my closet to change. As I was brushing my hair arms wrapped around my waist and shoulders. I looked around and saw that it was Reka.

She was also already changed into pajamas and all of her makeup is already washed off.  She leaned her head to my head as her hair tickled my face. 

"You are being extra clingy these past few days, any reason why? " I teased her. She just hugged me tighter and snuggled to me closer. 

"I'm just gonna miss you." She said in her cute voice. I pouted at her cuteness before setting down my brush then standing up to hug her closer. 

She snuggled into my neck and sniffed me which tickled me alittle. I slapped her shoulder as she kept on repeating it which causes her to snicker before pulling back and looking at me with a beautiful smile on her face. 

I reached up to her face and held her cheek in my hand then started caressing it which caused her to close her eyes and lean more to my hand. I leaned up to kiss her lips as she also leaned down to meet my lips. It was a gentle and sweet kiss, Reka wrapped her arms around my waist more tightly as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. 

We continued kissing for a few minutes before we pulled away breathing heavily. We rested our foreheads against each other's and stayed like that in a comfortable silence. 

"I don't want you to leave, I'm going to miss you so much... " She said quietly before snuggling to my neck and hugging me tighter. 

I chuckled softly before hugging her equally as tight and rubbing the back of her head. "I'm gonna miss you so much too.  But don't worry I'll call you everyday so that you wouldn't miss me that much. " I said kissing the side of her head as she just remained quiet. "Hey... " I pulled back and saw that she had tears in her eyes threatening to fall out.  "What's wrong? " I asked worried. 

"I don't want you to go... What if something happens to you over there? And I'm not there to protect you... I know that your family is more than able to protect you but I just get so anxious whenever you're not with me. Especially after you were ambushed back then I get a feeling that anything could happen to you once I look away or let go of you." She started rambling as the tears fell from her eyes. I immediately hugged her as she clung to me tightly.  "I don't want you getting hurt again... I won't be able to handle it if you get hurt again." She cried on my shoulder as I rubbed her back remembering that she has severe separation anxiety.

"Hey...  Hey...  Shhh... Shhh... Nothing is going to happen to me OK? " I whispered in her ear quietly but she shook her head.  I pulled away and held her face in both my hands forcing her to look into my eyes.  "Everything is gonna be OK alright?  We'll just be staying there for a few days and before you know it, I'm back here with you! We'll only be staying there for more or less two weeks tops. And once we get back you are the first one that I will come to and have cuddles with, sounds good? " I said reassuringly and smiled at her wiping her tears using my thumbs as she sniffed before nodding to herself. 

"Only a few days... I can do it... Yeah! Yeah!  I can do it! " She said before looking back into my eyes as her lips pursed and tears glassed her eyes.  "Oh who am I kidding I can't do it!!! " She cried hiding her face in my neck and cried.

I smiled at her cuteness before hugging her back while rubbing both her back and the back of her head.  We just stayed standing there as I swayed us back and forth as she gradually calmed down and all I heard were her sniffles.  She didn't let go of me as she just stayed close to me clinging to me tightly.