43

"They found us. They're going to either bomb us or sneak in."

Reiki face palmed. "Send them a message telling them we're going to open the gates. Quickly. We've had this base for nearly a decade."

                             "What do you think they want?" Chiyui started to send the passcode. She personally wanted to meet Chisaki for the sole purpose of telling him off. "We hid Eri with Twice and Afuku."

                            "When we were bringing Eri back from the LOV HQ, it was clear that Shigaraki kidnapped her from my brother's base back in Hosu. If they are searching for Eri, she must have a tracker implant."

Chiyui's eyes widened. "Wait, but they were harvesting Eri's DNA for quirk drugs. If Shigaraki has the bullets, then we are in trouble."

"Unfortunately, you're likely correct. Between Tomura and Kai, Tomura is far more dangerous at this point."

"It's not the time to worry about that you two!" Toga took out her knife when she heard footsteps. 

"Sis~" Reiki quickly turned around. "It's been a while~"

Reiki brushed her hair out of her eyes and pulled down her mask. "Hello Kai." Reiki looked behind Chisaki to see the other two villains behind him.

"Ah! You never told me you had a sister Kai-Kai!" Reiki was surprised by a handshake from the tallest villain. 

Chiyui stood dumbfounded. "Wh-H-How did you find us?! There had to have been some difficulty finding the correct room!"

"Kai-Kai?" Reiki murmured under her breath. "And he's still alive after calling you that?"

"I've been here before." Chisaki coldly avoided eye contact with Chi, adjusting his cloth mask. "Rei, I see you've copied me." Rei smirked at the bitterness in his voice. Certainly after years of distance, he would give her the warm welcome she'd expect from him. 

"Germaphobia runs in the family. You aren't a trendsetter., Kai-Kai" Reiki hadn't seen her brother in years. She still felt a bitterness towards him for abandoning her. She gracefully welcomed the angry look from Kai with a smirk. 

"Well, I think we deserve an introduction." Stain uncrossed his arms, scanning the room. "After all, the initial plan was to arrange an alliance."

"Why would you want an alliance with us? We aren't nearly as notorious as any of you guys."

"Members from what used to be Bluelight, and members from the notorious League Of Villains.. I'd say we'd have a good chance of killing Tomura Shigaraki with an alliance between our groups." Stain turned to Chiyui.

"How do you know about Bluelight? The organization was dissolved years ago way before any of you had even started your careers." Reiki turned to Kai. "And you. What's the big deal? Why are you still so angsty even after finding yourself alive? Izuku Midoriya spared your life."

"Heh, that's debatable." replied Stain. "The boy is so clearly into Tomura's orders, and he's smart enough to know how dangerous Chisaki is. I don't believe he spared his life. I believe he had a moment of cockiness that he'll soon regret."

"Well what happened to you after getting defeated by a group of kids?" Toga had gotten over her Stain obsession once he was sent to Tartarus. She no longer respected this person. 

Stain looked back at Toga with a look of remembrance in his eyes. "I remember you and that blue-haired wannabe. How's it been now that you've supposedly left the league? Did you finally realize that you'll never belong anywhere? A pathetic schoolgirl with a blood obsession?"