A/N

Hey everyone!

This A/N will contain some info about the book so you can understand it better.

First of all this is my au, so in my au some of the hermits and emperors/empresses are hybrids meaning they're half-human half-mob.

For example we have fWhip, he will be a dragon hybrid which explains his dragon wings, he has red dragon horns and a tail that he hides most or the time.

The rest of the characters who represent a mob will be that hybrid, Xisuma will just be a human who wears random mob costumes or outfits cause his outfit changes a lot.

If you are an admin or used to be an admin your admin powers stay with you and can be used in other worlds/SMP's, but if you are in another world/SMP your commands are disabled.

What I mean by admin powers is you can look at player codes and fix glitches, you can also make a protection barrier if needed to protect a member of your SMP.

So even if Grian used to be an admin, he can still use his admin powers but can't do commands in Hermitcraft.

This story will take place in the middle of season 8 cause that's the season where Gem and Pearl join.

Just like my other aus, fWhip and Gem will be siblings cause I love it.

There might be some other stuff that I will add about my AU later but for now this is some info you might need!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the story!!