Chapter 77: Eerie Shadow

Y/n's POV

"But why?" He asked with a confused look and before i could answer him , the lights of the lift went off.

"Oh God , not now atleast , Tch." Jungkook clicked his tongue.

What now?
What if he asks me more questions
Would i be able to answer him
I have decided to stay away from him

Jungkook pushed the emergency button of the lift.
"I wonder how long its going to take." He spoke

"Hm"

"Whats with you today?"

"Nothing"

"No you seem off."

"I am fine , really."

"By the way i am here you know so dont be afraid." He said

"Hm"

"I mean you are claustrophobic since childhood , so dont worry , whenever you start to feel suffocated, you can tell me , i ll try to ease your mind just like i did back then." I could tell that he was smiling.

Back then we were children , Jungkook and i had been in a similar situation.
We got stuck in a small store room and it was dark , i fainted at that time.
After that whenever we went to closed places and all , he would make sure that everything was alright.

"Yea." Was all I could answer

It suddenly started to feel suffocating , i started to distract my mind by thinking of other things but it was of no use .

In no time i was shaking and gasping for air .

"Y/n?!" I heard Jungkook call out as my feet started to wobble , my feet lost all the strength and i almost collapsed , Jungkook was quick to hold me.

"Why are you so stubborn." I heard him sat

It started to feel dizzy.

"Y/n ."
"Y/n." He started to say my name

"Stay with me ok , its nothing. , they will be here any minute."

He stood up and pushed the emergency button again.

My chest felt tight and i started to loose consciousness.

"Damn it."

"Y/n , listen stay with me." He held my face again .

"Y/n i think they are here." His voice showed relief.

Finally the door opened and 2 men stood there with a torch light .

Jungkook's POV

"What took you-." Before I could complete my sentence, one of them raised a wooden plank towards me and approached me , i was quick to hold his hand.

"What the -."

They wore masks, i knew who they were .

The other one tried to approach y/n but i pushed him out of the elevator.

"Y/n?!"
"Y/n?!"
"Y/n?! Come on get up and run"

The one who came to me at first jerked  his hand away from me and tried to hit me again but i was soon to react and kicked him back.

I went back and helped y/n stand "lets go."

She was still a bit dizzy but was better than before.

I heard footsteps behind me again , he was approaching y/n to hit her .

Y/n's POV

This time the guy was approaching me to hit me on my head but Jungkook came in between and held him again.

"Y/n you stand there , i ll see them." He gritted his teeth.

He started to fight with them one by one.

He punched one of them almost breaking his nose .

The other one came to him but Jungkook punched him too making him fall to the ground.
He squatted down and held the one on the floor by his collar .

"Now show me your face." Jungkook started to pull off his mask , the guy started to resist but Jungkook ripped off his mask .

"ITS YOU?! ST-."

"Stop it ! Stop it or she dies."

I was held hostage by the other one , he kept a knife on my neck and threatened Jungkook.

"Damn it ! I let down my guard."

"Leave him or she dies."

They had voice changers with them so we couldnt recognise their voices.

"What do you want with us? Why dont you leave us alone." Jungkook asked

"I want both of you to die."

"What have we ever done to you?" It was me who spoke this time.

"What have you done ? Remember when your father had an accident."

"What does that have to do with you?"

"That incident ruined our lives , that incident ruined my family." He gritted his teeth , his voice was full of anger .

"But-."

The one who was with me slapped me hard making me fall to the ground.

"Y/n?!" Jungkook was quick to approach me

"JUNGKOOK WATCH OUT." the other one had stood up at some point and was now approaching Jungkook with the plank.

Before Jungkook could react , he broke the wooden plank on his head making him collapse to the ground.

"No." Blood started to trickle down his head as he lied down unconscious

"Leave us alone."

"Somebody HELP." I cried

"Its too late y/n , too late. Its almost after university hours . The guards are outside, they cant hear you! We must be lucky today right , Because of this heavy rain , no one will be able to hear your pleas."

I cried feeling helpless, warm tears trickled down my eyes.

"How does this feel now ? Huh?" He clearly hated us , his voice said it all.

Suddenly i felt a cloth being held against my nose.

I tried to resist but they were too strong. One of them was holding my hands while the other one tried to knock me out with chloroform and before i knew everything went black.

So what do you think would happen next
Enjoy
Shabiha