18

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"BABY YOU DID SO GOOD," Kentrell heard, blushing as he followed Amani off the ice.

They made their way to the bench and sat down, Kentrell taking off the ice skates before moving in front of Amani.

He crouched down and unlaced her skates, kissing her thigh.

"You had fun, mami?"

"Yesss," Amani clapped, a snow flake landing on the tip of her nose. She rubbed it off before smiling down at him, "Thank you, bug."

Kentrell nodded, "Ima be right back, I'm just getting our shoes and shit. You want sum hot chocolate?"

"Yes. Thank you, baby."

She grasped his jaw and connected their lips. Kentrell humming softly as she pecked them twice before pushing him away.

He made his way to the cashier, giving him the tickets and the two pairs of skates.

"Uh, Gaulden?"

"Yuh," Kentrell nodded, taking back the two pairs of white air forces, "Preciate you, mane."

He turned around, about to walk back towards Amani when he noticed she wasn't there.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking around the rink.

"Mani?!" He yelled, but nobody heard him over the loud christmas music and everyone laughing on the ice.

He threw the pairs of shoes down before cupping his hand over his mouth, "Amani!?"

He glanced to his right, furrowing his eyebrows at the familiar figure that was walking across the street.

Quickly, he slid into his shoes and grabbed her pair before following her, confused as to why she left him.

"Amani! Mane, where you going?!"

A car honked at him as he ran into the road. He held his hand up in apology, following Amani down the road and into a dark alley.