[23]

Ayato had an meeting with distinguished nobles from clans in Inazuma, Including the person who caused him trouble Yume. "Lord Ayato, you mustn't be married to an Illegitimate Child." Of course they would bring your marriage with him in to this. "Matsuoka Family tricked you my lord they will be severely punished." Ayato rubbed his temples, all this greedy people is making his head ache.

"You must divorce her soon." Yume provoked him in which he frowned facing all of them at once, "What did you say?" the room went silent, Yume once again opened her mouth. "Divorce her soon, What would the late Kamisato Head think about this matter?"

in a flash Ayato came in her direction a his long sharp sword pointing at Yume's neck. "There are other ways to beg for death, Lady Nobunaga." The atmosphere of the room turned to heavy into dark real quick the people of room was terrified by the actions of the Yashiro Commissioner, He didn't want to hear the word 'divorce' to anyone right now.

"How daring, Kamisato Ayato!" They were both glaring at each other, The tip of Ayato's sword was still pointed at her neck, "My lord please stop this behavior at once, Lady Yume is right!"

Right? Right about what?

"I will not divorce my wife." He said sternly the nobles glanced at each other they had to convinced Ayato to break his relationship with you, The whole nobles were in partnership with Yume of course. "But your wife is an Illegitimate Child!" The door opened revealing the General of Tenryou Commission, along with the Raiden Shogun herself accompanied by Ayaka and Guuji Yae. The nobles got down on their knees as they saw their Archon, "Dismiss the Arrest Warrant for Kamisato Y/N." Ei, said voice lingering with annoyance the people were trembling in her presence, She is after all- their God.

"I'm afraid we cannot do that Shogun, Kamisato Y/N had commit fraud acts towards the Kamisato Clan. I'm afraid It may affect the Tri-Commission's Reputation." Hiiragi Shinsuke, the head of Kanjou Commission replied. Which made Ei look down on him, her stare looked like it could pierce you from your heart.

"Kamisato Y/N did not know she was an Illegitimate does she not? This matter is between the Matsuoka Clan, For the last time. Disclose the arrest warrant for Kamisato Y/N, Kanjou Commission." Raiden Shogun said making Yume angry.

Why did you have people that protects you? A God in a point. Why, just why were you so lucky?

"Yashiro, Kanjou, and Tenryou Commission look for Kamisato Y/N in all Inazuma there must not be a place where you don't search." She said turning her heel and was about to go outside when suddenly she stop once again sending a glare at the people on their knees, "If I hear Kanjou Commission use their authority against my order you all will face the Musou no Hitotachi." She said leaving the room followed by Yae who only gave the nobles a smile.

Sara then came to Ayato, "I had already discussed this matter towards General Gorou of the Resistance they said they will also help in search for your wife's whereabouts in Watatsumi Island." Ayato nodded, Ayaka on the other hand had her fan cover half of her face looking at Yume's direction observing the Maiden who is now gritting her teeth out of frustration.

Outside, Yae lets out a chuckle as she looked at her friend, "Y/N seems important to you." Ei sighed touching her forehead with her hand, turning around to face the kitsune who had an amuse grin plastered on her face. "That child had a hard life since childhood." Ei sighed recalling her memories.

It was the day of your wedding but her body wasn't moving the puppet had stopped all her tracks because of her sudden change of goals and pursuit, Her head ache and her body movement stopped.

She felt heavy not even able to walk towards the shrine. "She doesn't want me to use this body so freely now." Upon staring at the scene infront of her, She happened to stumbled upon the traveler. "Is something wrong Ei?"