🍭 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 🍭

Jailen

"What is it?" I asked, keeping my hands in my lap.

Harry didn't answer me, just leaned back against his seat and bought his fingers up to tug on his bottom lip. I held his gaze, despite the way my hands were shaking. I couldn't read his expressions, it made me nervous. I shouldn't have agreed to come out with him tonight. I had a feeling in my gut, but I couldn't decide if it was good or bad.

When I noticed he wasn't going to answer my question, I raised my hands to the table and ran my fingertips along the edges of the envelope. I kept my eyes down, feeling his unwavering gaze on me. I was being watched so intently, it was scary. I was ashamed to feel the clenching in my lower stomach, the throbbing of my clit. I shifted and crossed my legs to stop the pulse between them, and I could've sworn he smiled. But when I looked up at him, his face was solemn, just like it's been the entire night.

I unraveled the piece of red yarn from around the two buttons with shaky hands and rolled my lips into my mouth as I reached inside the envelope and grabbed ahold of the stack of papers. I pulled them out slowly, stopping when I saw the first few words.

ARRANGEMENT DETAILS:

I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled the papers further out of the envelope until I saw the "Rules" title.

Rules:

1) She must keep herself groomed at all times, trimmed or waxed. Appointments will be scheduled according to her schedule.

2) She is to answer any calls/texts immediately. If she cannot, she's allowed a five minute grace period to return the call/text.

3) She isn't to make a decision without consulting me first. If there is an issue, whether it be serious or not, talk to me first. Communication is key.

4) She is to be ready for me at all times. No matter the event, the location, etc, if I need you, I expect you to want me.

5) She is to live within five miles of my main housing, details can be discussed eventually.

6) She is to only wear the clothes I provide for her. If she picks it out herself, it's to be purchased on my card only.

7) She will grant me access to her phone, email, and social media and I shall do the same.

8) Weekends are spent with me, no exceptions.

9) Accompany me to all events, whether it's charity or family.

10) Listen. Trust that I know best.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" Harry's voice brought me back to reality, "Say something."

I didn't answer him immediately. I could feel the wrinkles forming on my forehead as I examined the paper, as I reread the rules just to be sure I was reading them correctly. I breathed out a chuckle, "What the fuck is this?"

The host sat our plates in front of us and Harry cleared his throat. But he kept his eyes on me, I could feel them as I smiled at the host and mumbled a small Thank You. I'm wasn't hungry. I wasn't before, but I would've been able to nibble before I read that damn paper. That wasn't possible at all now. I couldn't even look at the food.