🌬Venti🌬

This was requested by GachaMiaYT from Wattpad. You are not the Energiro Archon, but you have an Energiro Vision. Everything near the end is completely made up since the game is no where near finished, so it's not canon at all.

        Kneeling down in the cathedral in Mondstadt, (Y/n) had the palms of her hands touching as she kept her head down with her eyes closed. She was praying to all the gods in Teyvat for her curse to be broken. (Y/n) remembers when she used to stand next to a tall blond haired man protecting the royals in a land where there was no gods. A land where humans were the rulers of their destinies. And suddenly, she saw everyone she's ever known turn into creatures and her fellow guards grew armor and much taller. Her and her captain ran, before something had fallen on top of her as she saw the gates of her home block his way from reaching her.

        "Barbatos.. please hear me... help me find a way to break the curse of my people..." The girl prayed, hoping the Archon of wind would be able to hear her prayers. "Bia.. please help me find a way to break their curse too... I thank you for giving me vision to help me, and to help my people."

        Back in Nishati, Bia heard her followers prayer. She was sitting in her own cathedral, looking at the statue her people had carved for her. Bia remembers when she had first met (Y/n), it was when (Y/n) had died. Because of (Y/n)'s ambitions of wanting to protect her people and find a way to cure them of their curse, the goddess gave her a vision to fulfill her request. And now, (Y/n) walks around Teyvat to try and find a way to help her people.

        "Are you a follower of Barbatos?" A gentle and kind voice asked, making the 520 year old girl open her eyes and look at who was behind her. It was one of the sisters.

        "No," (Y/n) smiled softly while shaking her head a little. "I am actually a follower of Bia, but I am asking for your gods help in my mission."

        "Bia?" The girl asked. "The Energiro Archon? I've heard of her. Are you from Nishati?"

        "Yeah," (Y/n) nodded. "I'm from there."

        The sister noticed the vision on (Y/n)'s belt. "You have an Energiro Vision. Wait.. does that mean...?"

        "Oh, yeah," (Y/n) always hated these conversations. "It means, I'm dead. I've become an immortal because of this vision. Sadly my ambitions were not recognized by the gods until I died, and Bia gave me a second chance to fulfill my ambitions, and then I can pass peacefully."

        "If, and when, you do pass," The sister kneeled down next to (Y/n), placing her hand on the girls shoulder with a kind smile on her face. "I will pray to Barbatos that your soul finds its way to wherever you want to rest."

        "Thank you, sister," (Y/n) smiled, and stood up. "I best be going, there is some things in Mondstadt I would like to see before I continue my travels. I shall come back to you when I am ready to leave."

        "Please stay safe on your travels." The sister smiled, standing up too.

        Outside the cathedral, a familiar drunk bard sat in the palm of his statues hands. He heard the humans prayers, and thought he should pay her a small visit. He's heard about this human from Bia, who specifically told this young looking man that he should not try and mess around with her. Does that mean he's going to listen to her? Of course not! This is Venti we're talking about!

        "Hey there," The bard greeted, looking down at the girl who was standing at the bottom of the statue. "Whatcha doing down there?"

        "What are you doing up there?" (Y/n) asked. She saw dangling legs from the hands, so she thought she should take a look. There was a passing thought of climbing the statue, but that didn't seem like the safest thing to do. "Isn't it kind of dangerous to be up there?"