chapter 46

A/n pov:

Jin was driving the car back to Min's mansion with some chit chats with his husband and in the back seat, our newly married couple was cuddling close to each other and jungkook left occasional pecks on tae's hair hugging him as tight as he can. He missed being so close to his babies mama. This one month he felt like living in hell. He literally felt that. And once he even got drunk and almost crashed his car, if it wasn't for yoongi to come behind his drunk ass he would have been in a hospital bed with broken bones. He felt like his soul was not with him anymore and it left his body when tae broke up with him. He felt so empty and helpless That's when he understood he can never be in peace without tae by his side. This one-month separation was enough to teach him that he can't live without the petite male by his side. And now he was determined to make everything right. He will make sure he'll make up with tae for everything he did.

Now kook was peacefully admiring his pretty, ethereal, gorgeous babies mama who was snuggled up to his chest with one hand fisting his clothes. His pretty long lashes rested on his cold and blushy bread cheeks. His lips formed the cutest pout which koo wanted to have a taste so badly. He knows he has to wait for that. But he was just losing control and tae snuggling closer and closer for warmth getting very comfortable with him made it worse.

Jungkook: My pretty babies mama why are you so beautiful?

Jungkook mumbled to himself as he tucked tae's Blue locks away from his face and tilted tae's head to steal a peck from the pretty bluehead's delicious lips who was still sleeping peacefully but he stopped at Joon's threatening voice.

Namjoon: Don't you dare when I'm still here!!

Joon went into the protective dad mode glaring at kook through the mirror and jin can't help but laugh at jungkook's pout.

Jungkook: Hyung but we are married~

Jungkook whined and hugged tae even tighter making the bluehead whine cutely.

Namjoon: so? He's still my baby!! Jinnie why didn't you send this guy with the others?

Namjoon questioned looking at jin who was still laughing his windshield wiper laugh as he couldn't handle his husband's overprotective ass. This is how his dad was very protective of him. When they got married his dad didn't let joon live peacefully. He always gave dead glares at joon whenever he tries to kiss jin. And joon would always pout and look at his mother-in-law who would laugh and pull her husband away from them. It was always funny.

Jin: joonie you are acting like my dad right now.

Jin pointed out and joon gave an offended look.

Namjoon: Don't compare him with me!! I'm not that cruel!!!

Namjoon said and got a glare in return from his husband.

Jin: did you just say that my dad is cruel? Really joon?

Jin asked as he gave a blank look and that's when joonie knew he messed up real bad.

Namjoon: baby see I didn't mean i-

Namjoon started but stopped when he saw jin's glare. Which means ''you are gonna sleep on the couch, tonight mister"

Jungkook was observing the two and noticed how namjoon hyung stopped taking just by a glare. Then he looked down at tae and mumbled.

Jungkook: you won't be this scary right?

Jungkook asked the sleeping beauty with a pout. There was complete silence in the car for 2 minutes then jin spoke after sighing.

Jin: see, My dad is not cruel okay? He just loves me very much. He has never said no to any of my wishes but the first time he denied something was you. He didn't want some other guy to have importance in my life. But then again I loved you so much. So in the end, he had to agree for my sake. He still didn't like the idea of me going to your house but then he gave up since I wanted to be with you. Even if Aunt insults him every time they meet he keeps quiet for my sake. So don't talk about him like that. He's the best dad ever. And he'll always be my first hero no matter what.