𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨

As you are venturing out into the world, I want to impart with you some of the wisdom I believe you would need on your journey

As you are venturing out into the world, I want to impart with you some of the wisdom I believe you would need on your journey. Without a doubt, I know that you are clever and smart, but I just thought I'd share with you some lessons that I have learned in my life when I was your age.

First, love freely, but love yourself above all else. You may find boys who promise to give you the world, but always know that you can be just as capable as them. Depend on no one but your own wits to achieve what you want in this world.

Second, use the gifts you have been given. Treat your body with respect, and never ever settle for second best. You are the greatest gift of all to me, and I want you to know that you deserve only the best.

And lastly, when times are tough and you want to rest for a bit, you can always come talk to your father, he is the best listener someone could asked for. You will be safe and cared for as you have always been when you were just a baby. I love you, and I wish you the best in whatever path you wish to take in life.

Love, Mama.

PLAYLIST

BRIDGERTON CAST AS THEMSELVES I just own my characters and some of the plot 🪴

I just own my characters and some of the plot 🪴

Shout out to Julia Quinn.

Hope you like it !