Tuesday's - Dad! Sasaki Shuumei x Dad! Reader

It's time for another one shot! This is a new character from a recently published anime!

The reader is male as requested (sorry ladies) and it is a fluff with cute little devils.

Requested by ExideDelixi

Anime is Sasaki and Miyano streaming on idk, probably crunchyroll... etc

Enjoy

_________________________________

The situation started when you had began to as Sasaki for some books to read, books that he had that interested you of course.

He was the perfect guy for you, so you gave it a shot.

After borrowing his book you decided to return it, on a Tuesday morning.

"Sasaki!" You touched his shoulder in the locker room in your gym clothes, surprising him.

"L-L/n what's up?" He still had the tick to use your last name for some reason.

You hummed before pulling out the book from your navy blue book bag. "I finished the book you lended me pretty fast, so here it is. Thanks so much for letting me borrow it again." You held out the book while giving your short stacked speech.

"Oh no problem, I have the second volume if you'd like it." He took the book from your hands, his fingertips brushing against your warm palm.

Your eyes widened. "No way, yes of course lend it to me I'd love to read it." Your head didn't stop nodding as your hand went in a praying form.

Sasaki smiled and hummed. "Of course, it's all yours." He gave a pat to your head before passing behind you to leave.

Your mouth opened into an 'o' shape at his gesture, cheeks feeling a little pinch of heat.

______________

And so that's how your relationship had went on for a few couple of months, book giving and borrowing, and you enjoyed it.

While all of that lasted, at least.

______________

Because now, you and Sasaki had a new beginning with each other.

"Papa I'm sweepy." Your four year old daughter yawned while rubbing her groggy eyes.

After moving into a nice home, you and Sasaki both decided to adopt her from the St. Anne Churchill Orphanage after her birth parents died in a mysterious car accident.

"I know you are baby, you can sleep in the van alright?" You whispered, kissing her forehead before lifting her up in your arms.

She yawned nuzzling into your warm touch, and your husband peeked his head into her room. "Did you get Anastasia?" He whispered.

"Mhm, did you get—", a creak on the floorboard stopped you. "Daddy can you tie my laces?" Your seven year old son Keoua, a daddy's boy, appeared from Sasaki's leg.

Keoua, despite being older than Anastasia, came after her. Sasaki had found him alone one night on the streets when coming home from work, he picked him up when his life was in shambles and brought him home.

It was no wonder he had a stronger connection with Sasaki.

"Of course." Sasaki picked up Keoua, brushing his h/c bed head back with his hand.

You smiled to yourself seeing your husband be whisked away by your son.

It was 3:45 in the morning, the sun itself wasn't even awake, but your entire family was.