77

"Ummm.. hello, let's just wait for a bit, let people join in, I have something to say." she said nervously waving at the livestream camera. Jin's phone started buzzing. 

"What?!" he yelled on hearing the other side. He didn't even bother to end the call and ran away yelling Alesha. "What's wrong?" the rest questioned. "She's on live again!" jin yelled back. "What!" they yelled back as they ran away looking for her. 

"Open the door!" Jin banged. She opened the door but, dodged all attempts from the members in snatching the phone from her hand. "Just let me. This once!" she whispered. "No ways. What if that pervert comes back" Jin whispered back. "Actually, let her do it. I'm here this time" Yoongi whispered fiercely. "No!" Namjoon whispered. "Too late" she whispered.

"So how are all of you lovelies this fine morning?" She said loudly as she positioned the camera making all of them come in the view. "She is so dead after this" Jin whispered as they all brought up their professional smiles. 

Comments:

'How are you?'

'Who was that b******d last time?"

"We got your back kiddo, don't be afraid"

"Istg , I'll turn whoever that is, into an eunuch"

"Why do the boys look so surprised?"

"Why are they breaking in?"

"Aww, thanks tho" she said looking at the comments and beaming with happiness. " Well, we weren't expecting this because lil missy wasn't actually feeling well" Jin said ruffling her hair. "Well I was supposed to do it alone but, well they decided to join" she shrugged. 

Comments:

"Last time wasn't enough for you?"

"Here comes the b-" Yoongi started to say. "LD my boy, it's been so long" she interrupted. The members looked at her with an aghast expression. "You know the person?" Taehyung managed to say. "The devil shall answer." she said indicating at the screen.

Comments:

"How do you know?"

"Take a guess" she smirked.

Comments:

"Impossible"

"You're underage"

"And you're in love. With me again" she laughed. "Again?" jungkook asked. 

Comments:

"But how are you ... her?"

"Who said I have to be her? I just said that you failed in moving on from me. Miserably, I have to say" she laughed. The members were new to her rude side.

Comments:

"Shut up. You aren't her"

"In denial now, are we honey?" she asked, her words soaked in sarcasm. Jimin, who had now finished bathing stood at the doorway, listening in on the conversation.

Comments:

"Stop talking like that"

"I can't believe you fell for me , twice, without knowing it was me" she said.

Comments:

"Shut up!"

"I hit a sore spot now, didn't I?" she intrigued again. 

Comments:

"Even if you are her then you can't come out to the public. Because your age is illegal for what you did and you signed a confidentiality contract."

"I never said I was her. What's your proof?" she smiled deviously. 

Comments:

"F**** stop f*******g around with me"

"How about you stop what you started and I stop what I started?" she asked still smiling. 

Comments:

"Pathetic try."

"Too bad, I have no intention of stopping now that I found you" she replied shamelessly. 

Comments:

"Whoa , you knew who it was all along?"

"What was that about illegal?"

"I can comment!"

"She's a badass"

"That was lowkey rude, but he deserved it"

" Well he's gone now, I don't think he'll be back for a while" she smiled. The members looked on awestruck at her duality.