Chapter 13

The Pit pt.1

       * Foy is sparring with Gimi.* Gimi replied with a grunt, " Shit, you are really good.. Haha for a BITCH!!" * Foy grinds and jumps back in the fight. He took the wooden sword in his right hand and threw it at Gimi. Gimi spit in the middle and Gi blocked. Mi ran after Foy and he tried to grab Foy but Foy pushed back and used the wooden sword in his left to slice back.* Foy replied, " It seems like you're the bitch." * Foy jumped up while dashing to Gi and knocked him on the ground. While that was going on Mi ran up to Foy and jabbed him in the face. Foy grabbed Mi's hands and pushed him away, then he gripped the sword and charged Mi. Gi got up and summoned a gun to his side and started shooting.* Foy replied, " Ohh, guns now?" Mi replied, " What lost focus?" * Mi disappeared and reappeared next to Foy and kicked him in the jaw. Mi picked up Foy and threw him over his shoulders. Gi shot Foy in the head and shot him in the dick.*

        Foy shouted, " AAAHHH!!! FUCK YOU!!!! DAMN IT!! What the fuck?" Gi replied laughing, " Get your ass up and fight. That doesn't hurt, you're just a pussy." Mi replied, " ……Did you see where you shot him? You got him in the head and then the other head." Gi replied, " I'm not stupid motherfucker. I know where I shot him and I didn't use the deadly shots, so he'll be fine." * Foy layed there in pain. Gi looked at Foy and started to laugh. He walked away and Mi helped Foy off the ground.* Mi replied, " Hey you ok?" Foy replied in pain, " Why do you care? UGHH!! *Cough, Cough, Cough!!* Ughh, this fucking hurts." Mi replied, " Here, have this. It's called soul regen potion. It helps souls to regenerate faster than normal." Foy replied, " Thanks??" * Foy takes the potion and drinks it. It healed him instantly and he got up and picked up a wooden sword. He swung the sword around and then he threw it.* Mi replied, " What is your obsession with throwing shit?"

      Foy replied while picking another up, " What is your obsession with me? My time here, I never had "you things" have interest in me like you do." Mi replied, " Maybe you should be more appreciative that you are here and not in a cage." * Foy looked around and saw Gi walking in the room. Gi took his gun and pointed right at Foy. Foy took his stances and got ready to fight again. Mi got up right behind Foy and summoned up flames on his right hand and a sword on his left. Gi shot, Foy ran and Mi teleported to Foy. Mi slashed at Foy while Foy blocked Mi slash and ducked when Gi's shots came close.* Gi replied, " Get your shit together. If you win, then I'll take you somewhere. If you lose well, DON'T!!!" *Gi laughed hysterically while shooting at Foy. Foy pushed back and strike Mi in the chest and kicked him away, then he ran to Gi while still getting shot at. Mi got up and teleported to Foy and Foy grabbed him in mid air reappearing and through Gi and with one slice, he cut them down.* Mi and Gi replied, "UUgh!!!!"

        Foy replied, " So, where are we going?" * Gi and Mi was really confused on what happened but the deal was fulfilled. They got up and fused back together and pointed to the left. They both walked off and made it to the tenth gate and they walked to threw it.* Foy replied in discussed, " Ahh… Shi… *Bleh* What is that smell? Gimi replied, " You haven't made it here yet, haven't you? This is the tenth the gate that houses "Your" Army." Foy replied, " My Army? Ohh,, right I'm supposed to be the leader right?" Gimi replied, " Yes, soon you will own everything here once you past your three training. Me, Astaroth, and Her." Foy replied confusedly, " Wait, her? Who is her?" Gimi laughed and replied, " Well, its Her. We don't know if "it" is a Her or Him so it replied by calling itself Her." Foy still confused and asked, " Don't yall know who everything is here?" Gimi replied, " No, once you get here no one but him knows and even then it's still a mystery. Anyways, we are here." * Foy looked at this whole in the ground.* Foy asked, " Whats this?" Gimi replied, " Lucifer believes that you can run this place so I wanna see what he sees. So, if you can make it out, then I'll let you know what this is."

       * Gimi kicked Foy down the hole and He left the gate. Foy fell down the hole, he looked up to see the light on the top disappeared. He looked around while falling and he couldn't see anything.* Foy replied to himself, " I fucking knew it. Damn dumb fucks. How far is this hole?" * Foy looked up and down and he started to confuse himself. It was so dark that he started going mad.* Foy replied to himself, " is that up or down? Where is the left and right? Am I still falling??... What the Fu.." * Foy hit the ground and he got up but he felt cold. It was so cold that he froze in place, but it was also hot and it was really hot.* Foy replied, " Why…. Why can't I move??" * Foy tried to move but he still couldn't. Out of nowhere he started hearing movement. It got louder and louder.* Foy replied, " Who's there?" * Nothing replied. Only the sounds of something moving. He tried moving again but he wouldn't budge. He felt something on his arm and then his legs. Something cut him and then he tried moving again with haste.

       He kept trying over and
over again and then he stopped.the light from his body lit up so bright that it overcame the darkness for a bit and he started to walk again, but after that he saw something in the distance.* Foy replied to himself, " What the hell was that? Ugh, I… I can move now, but how? So cold down here but so hot. Why in the hell couldn't I move before? It doesn't matter, what the hell did I see?" * Foy carefully started walking forward. He couldn't really see what was down there even the light off of his body was getting  absorbed by the darkness. Out of nowhere he started hearing screaming out in the distance. He looked around but couldn't see anything.* Foy shouted, " HEY!!! IS ANYONE DOWN HERE?." * Silence filled the area. Foy was confused, because he had heard something before. He kept walking and then he heard another scream, and then another one and another one over and over again. Foy covered his eyes but he started to hear it louder. He dropped to the floor and started to scream.*

       Foy started shouting, "AHHH, SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" * Then everything stopped. The noises, the screaming. Foy got up and then he saw something again.* Foy shouted to the movement he saw, " Hey, Hey HEY!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" * Foy ran after the image he saw. He kept running until he heard a noise from behind him. He stopped and turned around and turned forward, then all around until he saw it. In his face.

       Foy; Might I say….What the fuck? Its skin was so transparent that I could see the hollows inside it..there were no eyes, no nose on its face, only a mouth that spit three ways and it went from his forehead to where its mouth should have started and what looks to me is the other part is a frown cut where its mouth is. When it opens its mouth it looks like a three leaf clover of death. I really didn't like the view. It has three claws and a human but a goat-like feet. It looks like a wendigo but taller and if it had more meat on its bones. These things are called Niets. They are lifeless until they hear something and when they do….Ohh, my god.

      * It screamed in Foy's face and he pushed it away. It jumped somewhere and then landed on him and tried to eat him. Foy was trying his best to push it off but it was too strong. It latched itself on to him and ripped Foy's arm off and  proceeded to eat it. Foy pushed it off of him and Roundhouse kicked it in the head. Foy took off running in the opposite direction. It kept eating his arm while he ran and then another one jumped on him ripping his back and then more and more came jumping and ripping him apart. They drug his remains off to a distance.* Back at the tower. Lucifer replied angrily, " What the FUCK are you doing Gimi? WHEN I SAID TO TRAIN HIM THEN FUCKING TRAIN HIM NOT TO THROW HIM IN THE PIT YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!!!" Gimi replied without a care in the world, " Huh? You think I CARE!! You think a mere human soul can control us? Well think again." * Lucifer walked you to Gimi and ripped his hand in its chest. Gimi didn't move or flinch. Gimi smiled and pushed Lucifer away.* Gimi replied, " As long as I'm whole, no one can hurt me and you know that."