Welcome Execution Cannonball, Irumi-chan!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Kalego paused his after-school rounds through the campus at the sensation of his hellphone ringing off in his inner pocket. Coming to a stop in front of the Diabotany tower, he heaved a low sigh as he reached for the device. Upon pulling out the phone, he tiredly glanced over the screen, seeing it was Irumi as he pressed the notification of the message.

His brow furrowed noticeably with a slight scowl reading it over. The message basically explains that she'll be held up a bit as she was still on campus with the damnable hooligan; Clara- who demanded playtime after all that happened the last few days. Kalego gave a slight huff, annoyance building within him at the mention of the inconsiderate student who humiliated him this morning.

He didn't respond to the text message, the fact that it showed that he read it was enough after all. As he placed it away, he witnessed a suspicious scene of Raim skipping towards the front gates with an exaggerated sway to her hips.

Kalego's eyes narrowed into a glare, though in the end turned his head and walked the other way. It wasn't any of his business unless it stirred any issue to the school and those that this institution housed.

He followed the outdoor paths of the campus, his legs having a mind of its own to where it led him-which was apparently towards Irumi.

Nose twitching, Kalego's eyes glued onto Irumi's figure-rolling and playfully twirling around the open field  as she dodged Clara and the slime paints the gremlin flung about.

Kalego's face, against his notice, fell into a peaceful expression; eyes softening as the sweet scent swelled and mixed so fluidly in sync with the nature of the Netherworld. Leaving it all feeling so refreshed and sharper in coloration and scent.

The Naberius didn't even realize he had stopped his patrolling, nor the fact he stood there for a long length of time; eyes only trained on the giggling demoness and the way she moved with a natural alluring grace as it all wove together like an intricate piece of artwork.

That is, until the gremlin noticed him and shouted in greeting- which caused the blue-haired demoness to also take note of him with a beaming smile. "Edgy-teach! Hi-hi!"

"Hello sir," Irumi greeted, walking towards him and kept a stern hold on Clara to keep the green-haired girl from getting herself into further trouble. "Irumi, Valac. The gates are closing, so leave the premises if you have nothing else needed to do here." Kalego stated blandly, controlling the expression of his face as he turned swiftly away, posture stiff.

"Oooh, weird! Edgy-teach talked so nicely!!" Clara yelled out, bouncing around Irumi while flapping her arms and shaking her friend by the shoulders. "O-okay, calm down, it's alright. He isn't always grumpy, Clara. He is quite nice and considerate too." Irumi giggled out, patting the top of Clara's head to help settle her down. "Eh?!" The gremlin cried out in shock and disbelief.