Chapter 126: Let's see who has won! (3)

However, a new round of internal testing was needed before going public.

The internal test personnel list had been decided.

"No need, I need to leave for a while." Nian Yue put on her mask, and there was a hint of coldness in her eyes. "Alright, then tell me in advance if you need anything." Lin Nan nodded and did not ask further about her whereabouts. "Okay." Nian Yue nodded. After returning home, she packed her things briefly and booked a plane ticket to the Imperial Capital.

There was still a piece of jade-like stone lying in her palm, glowing under the light.

That man was in the capital.

If she went over, she could give it to him.

Jiang City was not too far from the capital. It was a mere four hours' flight. When Nian Yue came out of the airport, Director Shen was already waiting for her.

"It's been tough on the way." Shen Jinran smiled so widely that one could not see his eyes. He had only seen Nian Yue once, and he knew her devilish personality.

Although he often contacted her on her phone, he was still afraid that Nian Yue would not come over.

Now that he saw her, he felt relieved.

"Yes." Nian Yue nodded, her eyes cold.

She was wearing a black down jacket and a scarf around her neck, covering most of her face.

Director Shen sent her to the hotel and instructed her worriedly before leaving.

Nian Yue packed up briefly and accidentally unlocked her phone. When she saw Fu Xiuyuan's contact details, a hint of frustration flashed across her eyes.

She called Jiang Jincheng. "Are you in the capital?"

Jiang Jincheng had just returned from his business deal and was playing pool with his buddies.

Hearing the phone ring, he put down the cue stick. Seeing that it was an unknown number, he raised his eyebrows and answered, "Hello."

"This is Nian Yue." A cold voice came from the other end of the phone. When Jiang Jincheng heard her voice, he thought that he was hallucinating

"Are you in the Imperial Capital now?" Nian Yue's voice was as cold as ever.

"Yes..." Jiang Jincheng agreed readily." Did you come to the capital?"

"Yes." Nian Yue nodded and said concisely, "Do you have time tomorrow? I have something for you." "Of course." Jiang Jincheng nodded. "Speaking of which, are you already in the capital now?"

He remembered that Nian Yue's hometown was in a small county city in Jiang City.

Could it be that Jiang City No.1 Middle School was holding a seven-day tour of the Imperial Capital and Nian Yue was chosen?

Jiang Jincheng casually passed the cue stick to the waiter and couldn't hide the smile on his face. He went out the door and drove his flashy red sports car, not forgetting to call Fu Xiuyuan.

"Nian Yue came to the Imperial Capital today..."

His tone was light and cheerful, clearly in a good mood.

"Mm." Fu Xiuyuan was leaning against the chair in the office, a document in his hand, his emotions indiscernible.

"She asked to meet me in the capital tomorrow..."

Jiang Jincheng continued to probe.

"Mm." Fu Xiuyuan nodded, and the fountain pen in his hand paused as he signed.

"I'm treating her to a big meal tomorrow..." Jiang Jincheng tested for a long time and felt that it was boring. In the end, he hung up.

Fu Xiuyuan ended the call, his eyes still a little deep. The pen on the contract was sharp and seemed like it was about to cut through the paper.

The next day, Nian Yue washed up and went to the filming location.

Almost all the other actors in the group had finished filming, except for Jiang Yan and another female actress.

When Nian Yue came over, she was wearing a black coat, but her face was as cold as ever.

When Shen Jinran's assistant saw her, he only passed the script to her and asked her to do her makeup. Nian Yue casually took out the script and took a few glances at it. It was the first time the makeup artist at the side had seen her and she was a little curious about this female lead that she had never seen before.

Nian Yue had already read the script many times before she came. The lines were already deeply imprinted in her mind.

Half an hour later

The makeup artist finally finished her makeup, put away her brush, and walked out.

Jiang Yan had brought along his personal makeup artist and that makeup artist was famous for being difficult to serve. When she saw Nian Yue's makeup artist coming out, she glanced at her and asked, "Is your master a little girl?"

She thought that only an actress like Liang Yue would be able to act with Jiang Yan.