A Meeting (31)

Thankyou so much for your votes guys, means alot🎀😚🤗
________________________________

Y/n POV

they took me in the car i noticed that inspector smirking and noding at my dad. Hah! So this what was there plan. They should not do that i don't care jissoo knew about my actual work but the big thing is, she should not know about Jason's death. I hope she won't remember anything.

Today i guess i lost her, my biggest night mare came true. i hope now i won't have those night mares atleast. because now they became true. They think, this will give pain to me but they are going to give pain to themselves by doing this.

i just don't want her to remember about that night. It's f-fine to me to not m-meet her. All i want is to see her safe and happy. I guess my brother can do that much. I am still not sure about her marriage. She was looking upset too when she came back, like she wanna tell me something. I don't know what happened. If that Kae did something so he should count his days now. I don't know who told them about my secrets. Hoseuk helped me with Jason's body, is that hoseuk. Why will he do that uhh my brain is not working RN.

Well, According to my observation they just know that i work under mafia. They don't know about "people work under me". I was in deep thought, don't even remember when we arrived to police station. It's not hard for me to get out from here. They will take me out soon.

Y/n POV end~

Time skip~

Mr han: what the fvck y/n is arrested!!?

Jenni: y-yes boss...

Liza: her family got the proofs about Jason's murder. They knew that she work under mafia but doesn't know about, that she is main here.

Jenni: how do you know that much information?

Liza: why should I tell you everything? Got information! now let's work on it.

Hoseuk: yeah, well i have plan about, how we will take her out.

Liza: those proof are enough to get her punished and drag her to court.

Hoseuk: that is why i have a plan.

Mr han: you guys work with your plan i have to go somewhere. (Smirk)

Jenni: but where?

Mr han: as liza told me that they just know her work but not her position so......(smirks)

Hoseuk: do whatever you want just don't let them know about what happened that night between jissoo and jason. Okay?

Mr han: don't worry about that. you work on your plan meet her and, i want her in my office before tomorrow. If you need me in plan then just let me know. Got that?

Jenni, liza and hoseuk
"Yess boss!"

Time skip~

Hoseuk meets y/n in police station.

Y/n: i am sorry for this problem.

Hoseuk: shut up! Now Go and trust him more. go!
"I will tell tae every thing about Jason's death"
(mocking her words which she said before)

"Stupid."

(Y/n looks down)

Hoseuk: taking you out from here is not hard....

Y/n: just give inspector more money he will be happy.

Hoseuk: I have a plan so you will not be in problem with this shit again. mr han will come and they will take you to the meeting room where mr han and our lawyers be there. They will talk with you, and inspector will be there too. Just keep them there. We will take care of another things okay?

Y/n: yeah....

Hoseuk: come on y/n don't be sad...everything will be fine.

Y/n: huh! Fine? My sister hate me she doesn't want me to show her my face, my brother disowned me. Since i have become mafia queen i am just into my family problems nothing is fine......(teary eyes)

Hoseuk: you still care about your brother. They are jerks y/n. They betrayed you not once but twice without thinking about you.

"Don't forget what they made you, they deserve to know everything which they gave you and jissoo."

I know you're not telling them because you don't want them to feel the pain which you felt for 3 year i Know that old y/n Is still alive. (Y/n looks down)

Another side~

Man: Mr Kim, mr han is here to meet you.......

Mr Kim: han? Kingfisher's old head? (man nodded)

"Okay let him in and check that he should not have guns".

After few minutes~

Mr han: are you that scared that you checked me before coming in?

Mr Kim: what you want?
(His sons and sugga, Jimmin was around them)

Mr han: so you are taeyung? (looks at tae)

Taeyung: how do you know me?

Mr han: your sister told me about you....

Taeyung: who are you???

Mr Kim: talk buisiness or leave...

Mr han: not yet! I am here to ask you something. (Sits on sofa)

"What you did to my daughter?"

Mr Kim: what? I don't even know you have a daughter.

Mr han: ohh yeah you don't know. let me tell you.....my daughter is "han" y/n not kim y/n.

She is my daughter my Kingfisher's Queen.

Mr Kim: what the fvck is this, y/n is my daughter (he felt jealous when he said his daughter)
and what is queen?

Everyone's eyes widened up when he said "queen of Kingfishers"

Jinn: W-What?  (Shocked)

Mr han: (chuckles) have you heard about black flamingo?

Jimmin: s-she is y/n???

Mr han: gotta!!! My daughter is soo good. I don't know i should be angry that you treated her this bad or thankful that you treated her like this and made her to chose to come to me. But whatever you did was benificial for me so thankyou. And let my lovely queen/daughter live in piece. I don't want you to disturb her again. She already not good.

Jinn: we are disturbing her she deserve this.....

Mr han: you gave her everything in these 3 years......tears, bad health, depression. Everything she had was jissoo only and you snached her too. Now leave her alone.

Tae: depression? (Shocked)

Mr han: can't you feel it. Are even her brother or just a puppet of you father. As you disowned her so now she is nothing to you.

So from now, y/n is "my" daughter, sister of Jenni and liza and friend of hoseuk. that is it. So,
"stay away".

And if you still wanted to come in between us then i hope......you know that black flamingo is so dangerous right?(smirk)

(He left)