To break the chains of logic

3rd Person POV:

A few weeks after Tsunade became Hokage, things have lightened up in the village hidden in the leaves.

Team 7, after a day of training, found themselves enjoying some noodles.

Majima:...

Sakura: Kakashi sensei, do you think I could learn something like the Chidori or Rasengan?

Kakashi: It's a possibility, however, I suggest learning a different technique to vary the skills the team has.

Sakura: Like what? Do you have anything like that you could teach me?

Kakashi: Uhhh... Not really...

Kiryu: Maybe the old lady knows some kind of cool technique. She is a Sannin like Pervert sensei.

Kiryu: So she might know something like the Rasengan.

Sakura: I don't really want to bother the Hokage. She's a very busy person.

Sakura: Is there anyone else?

Kakashi: Sadly the only other Sannin is Orochimaru.

Majima:...

Sakura: Right... Well, maybe I see if Tsunade is free she'd be willing to teach me something.

Kakashi: To be honest, you three are soon reaching a level where you could invent a completely new Jutsu.

Majima: How far am I from defeating Itachi.

Kakashi:... You'll get there.

Majima: Could you be less vague!?

Kakashi: If you let your anger get the better of you, you'll never surpass him.

Majima:...

(Flashback)

Kisame: Now, now... Anger isn't the thing that's going to make you stronger.

Kisame: But since your my partner brother, how about I let you in on a little secret on what can make you stronger...

...

Kisame: If ya wanna be stronger... YOU'VE GOTTA FUCK EVERYTHING!!

...

Kisame: Logic? Fuck it! Morals? Fuck that too!

....

Kisame: You can see it in all the tip-top shinobi!

....

Kisame: Only the bat-shit crazy people are the strongest mother fuckers around! Not some angry loser!

(Flashback end)

Majima:(clenched fist) So it's true...?

Kakashi: What is?

Majima:...

Majima: Kiryu.

Kiryu:(slurps noodles) Hm?

Majima: You live by your own rules, despite what's been set already, right?

Kiryu:...(gulp)...

Kiryu:... I follow my Ninja way.

Majima: Even if it meant going against the village.

Kiryu: Yes.

Sakura: Kiryu?!

Kiryu: If this village was filled with the despicable, I'd abandon it. For it would hold no worth to me.

Majima: Would you leave the village despite what others say?