²²blueberry muffins

JULY
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
"blueberry muffins"

fast forward from the previous chapter, it was the summer holidays!

it'd been a week since the first semester had ended, and y/n was actually looking forward towards her holiday. she, well her friends, had planned a bunch of stuff to do, and so her holidays were now packed with something to do every week. 

the music club had been practising every day so far in their school's music room towards a couple songs to what they were going to play on the cultural festival (which was happening around november), as well as the big concert/party night early next year. they were also working on a couple other songs that they could post on the internet, cause ya know, they managed to make money out of it.

speaking of which, there was also a big event being held on the girl's final year, and that's the first rock band competition being held by the all-japan band association. it's hosted around mid-february, but that was next year, so they didn't really have to worry much about it. 

other than the music club, the volleyball club's camp was also being held soon - tomorrow, actually, as it'd been a week into the holidays already. it was originally supposed to be at shinzen high, which was where they usually held these camps, however due to some malfunctions, it was being held at fukurodani. so the girl didn't have to travel, as she'd just need to walk a couple meters to help out.

the friend she made in miyagi was also going to be participating in the camp, as his school team was invited, so that was also exciting for y/n. she didn't really care too much for human interaction, but with how much they managed to talk to each other in the time span they've met each other, she could say she was pretty excited to meet him. 

she wasn't interested in him or any of the sort, but it was more of the fact that he was like a young, excited child to her, which honestly made y/n's heart soften. so she adopted him. jokingly. but still.

[ SHOYO ]
01:59:49

"are you sure you've packed everything with you?" y/n asked the boy through the phone, as she and haruhi were currently baking some baked goods for tomorrow.

"i do! i know you mean well y/n-senpai, but i don't forget stuff easily!" hinata told the girl, his voice exiting through the phone speaker as he was on facetime with the girl.

"didn't you forget your homework in your locker one time? that's why you got in trouble from your teacher the next day?" the third-year chuckled, applying the spray-oil onto the pan, as well as the cupcake liners onto the cupcake tray.

"looks like hinata-kun is getting used to calling you y/n-senpai as well." haruhi snickered, watching as the girl's chuckling emotion into one of annoyance.

"you influenced him. that's why." y/n narrowed her eyes at the brown haired girl. "this is why i shouldn't be calling sho-kun while i'm with you."

"ano... i never got to ask, but why don't you like being called senpai?"

hearing his question, haruhi began to laugh again, remembering the girl's face when she explained the same thing to her. "oh you're going to love the reason to that!"

slapping the back of the girl's head, y/n moved towards the blueberry muffin batter, stirring it once more before going towards the cupcake tray. "that's not a story i would like to tell."