삼십오(35): Top

DAY 70

ROSEANNE

Jennie unnie and Lalisa are so sweet, the way they stare at each other, screaming nothing but love towards each other. They looked like they were really made for each other.

Acting so damn sweet, kissing under the water, and hugging each other tightly, letting the water soak them.

We witnessed everything that happened between Jennie unnie and Lalisa. We were in the balcony watching them and stopped ourselves from squealing because it might ruin their moment.

"It feels like I'm watching a romantic movie." Krystal said, and we all nodded in agreement. "I wish to have someone like Lalisa."

"Me too." Irene unnie, and I said it in unison.

"What do you like about Limario? She was the definition of "hard to get and could be a tsundere." Jisoo asked.

"Well, it's totally worth it if you get Lalisa. Just look how Jennie unnie was all smiley that she finally got Lalisa." I answered.

"Also, the exchange for the hardships of getting Lalisa is loyalty, faithfulness, and all of her love." Irene unnie added.

"I'm loyal, faithful, and someone who gives all of my love too, but why does no one want to be with me or dream to be with me?" Seulgi wondered, which made us look at her.

"You are not Lalisa." Krystal, Irene, and I said it in sync.

"Damn...that Lalisa." Bambam, Seulgi, and Jisoo all said it at the same time, making us laugh.

"Why don't you try dating Irene unnie, Seulgi?" I asked, which made her choke in the air, and Irene unnie blushed instantly. 

"Yeah, you both should try to go out with each other. I know you too didn't know each other that much, but you two can do that if you try dating each other." Jisoo agreed with me, making me smile.

"W-we will... think about it." Seulgi stuttered as she scratched the back of her head, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"So, should we try it as well, Krystal?" Bambam asked Krystal, which earned a disgusted look from the latter.