11) He knows!

Author's POV

Alexander came out of the shower early in the morning after doing his workout. It was 6 am and Bella was still asleep.

He ruffled water from his wet hair and looked at her. He chuckled at the way she was sleeping. She  has turned upside down. Bedsheet is tangled around her body, hair are messy and her lips were parted.

He let her sleep and walked towards the closest. He couldn't believe that he is letting this stranger girl sleep in his bed. But he have to keep her close to keep an eye on her.

Alexander is very angry with Valentino, he dared to deceive him. 

When Anamika met Amanda who is actually Bella, she had a doubt that something is not right with her. Everything was different, her voice, behavior and accent.

Anamika shared her doubt with Alexander but he couldn't point out difference because he has never paid attention towards Amanda.

Then they heard Bella's conversation with Jasmine. Poor girl has no idea that every phone is connected to his office phone. When Jasmine called Bella back Alexander's phone rang too and was listening their conversation with his mother.

He was angry but he realised that it's not Bella's fault, Valentino has forced her to do this. This poor is just doing this to save her sisters. He felt bad when she said that she can take beatings.
He assumed that she might be getting abused back at home. He didn't wanted to slap her, he has never raised his hand on any innocent.

He dropped money in his room to see if she takes it or not but she didn't. He realised that she is innocent. But she is naughty and jolly.

He likes the way she talks bravely even after knowing that he is mafia boss.

Anamika told him not to harm her, it wasn't her fault. Alexander wasn't surprised that his mother quickly got sympathetic with that girl.

He wasn't going to confront her, he wants to know what Valentino is planning ahead.

He was curious to know more about her so he told his men to find information about her.

He got ready and went to his office. Her file was on his desk. He sat on his chair and opened it.

Bella Karl Martin. 24 years old. Graduate. And other things.

He closed the file and looked at Luca who is his right hand man.
"Tell me about her family... Her father specifically"

Luca sighed.
"Karl is a fucked up man, completely orthodox you can say that he is still leaving in 70s, he works in metro station... This girl bella has total 9 siblings... Now you can understand how much he can provide his big family... I asked people around them, everyone told that he is a very disturbing man. Tries to control everyone around him. But i think he has special hatred towards Bella."
Luca informed.

"Why just Bella?"
Alexander asked.

"May be because Bella is more rebel... She always does something to anger him. But i don't think that's the possibility... Bella is very different from her other siblings in looks. And she looks like Amanda... I think Bella doesn't belong to that family."
Luca suggested.

Alexander hummed.
"Valentino definitely has relationship with Bella. May be Amanda and Bella are sisters and Valentino knew where Bella is that's how he managed to find her when he wanted to replace her with Amanda... But the question is why one sister is living in palace and other in Hut."
He sighed.

"So what we going to do with Valentino?"
Luca asked.

"Nothing for now... Just keep eyes one him... And where is that bitch?"
Alexander asked madly.

"She is in Paris..."
Luca answered.

"Okay, keep me updated about her... And get one decent dress for that girl..."
He ordered.

"Decent?"
Luca raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, i think she didn't like Amanda's clothes... She is wearing weird clothes."
He said.

Luca smiled at him and Alexander rolled his eyes.
"Don't run your mind wild luca... Get back to work."
He said.

On other hand Bella was Digging in Amanda's clothes but couldn't find anything decent to wear. Her clothes are too revealing and she is not comfortable in it.

Alexander came back with paper bag in his hands and chuckled looking at her frustrated  state.

Bella looked at him and clutched on her robe. She was relieved that he kept his word and didn't touch her last night.

He threw bag at her.
"We have to go at my parents tonight... Wear this not your slutty dresses."
He said crossing his hands.

Bella peaked inside the bag and smiled.
'finally some normal clothes'

Alexander smiled when she saw her smile. He couldn't understand why he is developing soft spot for her, is it because she is not getting good treatment by her father or is it something else.

"And it's better if you wear something decent at home too because my friends and family comes very often."
He informed, he knows that it will embarrass her.

"But i don't have decent clothes."
She said.

She frowned when he took out his card and handed her.
"Go to shopping."
He said.

Bella looked at him with wide eyes. It was black card. She has never been to shopping before, not like this at least. And she doesn't know anything about Italy.

She looked at the card confused.
"There is no one to accompany me, my friend is out of town. And i don't like to shop Alone"
She lied.

Alexander understood her problem.
"Fine, I am going out for a important meeting... Come with me, we'll do shopping on the way back home."
He suggested.

She smiled.
"Really?... Thank you so much"
She jumped in happiness.
"Then keep it with you..."
She gave him his card back.
"I am gonna wear this now."

He chuckled at her happiness and walked out of the closet.

He was waiting outside and turned around when she came out. He looked at her up and down and raised his eyebrows. She was looking beautiful in green knee length dress.

"Thank you for the dress"
She smiled at him.
"It's very beautiful"

Alexander nodded at her and went out with her. Bella followed him excitingly. Her eyes widened when she saw his car, Bugatti la voiture noire.
"Isn't it world's most expensive car"
She gasped.

He Smirked.
"You know about cars?..."
He asked while opening the door for her.

Her brothers always talks about cars that's how she knows about it.
"Not really"
She said and sat inside.

Alexander sat beside him and looked at her, she was looking out of the window like a curious child.

Bella was enjoying the scenery, historical Italian structure and wine yards. Peaceful roads. Everything was beautiful.

She couldn't understand why Amanda can't stay happy with this man. He didn't seem that bad.

His car stopped in front of office building and he got out along with her.

Bella looked at the building impressed.
'This man will put richy rich to shame.'
She thought.

Alexander led her inside ignoring curious eyes on them.

"Wait here, I'll be back in one hour..."
He left her in the waiting area.

Bella was sitting there playing in her mobile and looking around curiously.

"Long time no see, Sweetheart"
She heard someone and turned around. There was a blonde man.

Bella looked at him with frown, he wasn't giving her good vibes. But she realised that he must be Amanda's friend.

"Hii"
She tried to get along.

He suddenly came forward and tried to kiss her.