Chapter 15

Farkle had looked at a very pregnant Riley while he was busy setting up the cribs in the room. A lot of things regarding the pregnancy had given Riley a scare especially since she was having twins. Riley had smiled at her boyfriend while she had looked at the gifts aside that she had gotten at her baby shower the previous week.

"You know the girls are definitely not coming in April, right? Twins are always early. That's just the way they are," Riley said as Farkle had nodded.

"The thought of having the girls here before April is insane. But we can do it. We don't have to be afraid of doing it earlier than expected," Farkle said as they heard footsteps in the apartment immediately knowing who it was.

"Welcome, Maya, Josh. What do you guys think?" Riley asked as Maya looked around in the room.

"Wow, you guys have made quite some progress," Maya said as she looked at Josh.

"We haven't done anything yet regarding Levi's nursery. We have been putting it off for quite awhile now. Kylie and Miley are going to love this though," Josh said.

"Well they are basically mini Rileys so hopefully they aren't expecting purple everything because they have a damn lot of purple clothes," Farkle said as Maya and Riley laughed.

"With Riley as their mom, probably. But I'm pretty sure they will love this as well," Maya said.