TMAHLQ PART II

Hello fellow Wattpadians!!! Hope you are well. Another exciting news for you related to TMAHLQ PART II.

First of all, I hope all of you are well and doing great. How many of you bought the paperback version of tmahlq part I? Or how many of you bought the kindle version? I would love to know and personally reply to you and thank you for always supporting me, I wouldn't have done it without you guys and blessings of God.

Secondly, I am editing tmahlq part II and wanted to release it during your school summer holidays so that you guys can have it as an end-of-year gift and can easily read it and enjoy it during your summer break. So tell me, when do you get your summer breaks and when would you want part II to be released on Amazon????

Thirdlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....................A NEW BOOK IS IN LINE!!!! Yessss, I am writing a new book, with a completely different plot, new characters and all. It is nowhere related to TMAHLQ, a separate new book and hence, will most probably be coming out ON WATTPAD IN 2023. I will be sharing the synopsis here and hence, want you guys to guess the main theme of the book. Like TMAHLQ was mafia related, I want you guys to guess what is the main theme of this new book coming up.

A false Vendetta at the clemency of yeses.

A raging war in the denomination of the veiled scent of love.

Duet captivating eyes, dyad deadly spears, a cold voyage, a bloody sight.

What fate awaits for what object to lacerate a ribbon?

So...............any guesses for the main theme?

Other than that............any questions? I would love to interact with you and answer any questions that you have. Love you all!

Peace!

A.ZChaudhry

And also also also......................guys on Wattpad, I have done a lot of hardwork in writing tmahlq. I even updated chapters after that girl copied my work just because of you guys. I even moved to Inkitt so that you guys can read some, I just need a bit of support from you. I just want you to rate my book out of 5 stars on Amazon. It doesn't matter if you have bought it right now or not, it would help me a lot if you rate whatever you felt like it. I would be very thankful.