Chapter - 13

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

H/c = hair colour

E/c = eye colour

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~Douma POV~

I am SOOOO HAPPY right now, i finally met my lovely, handsome and adorable y/n-kun~, now that I have finally found him there's no one in this world who can separate us now~. and if anyone try's to I'm gonna KILL THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~No One's POV~

as douma was in her own world, "y/n" roughly pushed her off of him and stands up as douma was now on the ground.

"y/n": "what the f*ck is wrong with you b*tch!!!!"

douma was very shocked to suddenly get pushed off into the ground but was even more shocked to hear that voice. because that voice......didn't belong to her beloved at all. She stands up and looks at "y/n" and that's when she noticed his looks. He looked nothing like y/n at all. He was an ugly, tan skinned man the only thing he had in common with y/n was his h/c coloured hair which after a closer look she saw, it didn't even match y/n's hair style.

Douma: *serious voice* "you're not................ y/n-kun"

Mr. soon to be dead: "Yeah I'm not this "y/n" you're talking about, who the hell even is he?!"

Douma: *giggles* "he is my lovely darling~"

He Was about to say some more bullsh*t before he noticed the.........uhhhh "curves" of douma i guess.

Mr. soon to be dead: *Looking at douma Lustfully* "well aren't you a hottie. How about you and I have some "fun" baby~"

[A/n: the guy is too much of a perv that's why he didn't notice the kanji aka numbers on her eyes.

P.s: i don't think i need to censor the word "lustfully" do i?]

Douma quickly lost her smile and became seriously pissed at that, she might be the biggest pervert there is, but from the day she has been having those beautiful dreams of her and her darling y/n-kun. She has never tried to flirt with another man while fighting, because she knows that the only one she is destined to be with is her y/n-kun~.

Douma: *giggling insanely* "You think your good enough to even be alive in my presence. YOU FILITY HUMAN!!!"

The guy trying to flirt with douma and the other guy and girl with them became very scared from the sudden yelling and the insane look on douma's face.

Douma: "DIE YOU FILTH!!!"

Douma brought out her Japanese war fans and the area around them started to get cold. And then she said.

Douma: "Lotus Vines (蔓つる蓮れん華げ, Tsuru Renge)" *creates several lotuses made of ice and long sharp frost vines that extended and sliced up the guy who was trying to flirt with her into multiple pieces.*

*