Drunk zhongli

Some of yall must be feeling punchy for me after awhile right? Meals here

This placed a few days after signora came

Its a full moon tonight. Childe felt stressed and kept rethinking about how zhongli and signora tricked him. He went to Liyues bar to cool off but instead he met him, ' Xiansheng '. Zhongli was wasted, he was in the corner of the bar. His clothes are all unproper, his hair is messy he had eyebags too.

Childe was about to leave but his name was called and he was startled. " Childe? Is that you? " Childe was shook. " No uh- its your mom " he said not thinking what to say and was shocked. Zhongli widened his eyes and chuckled. And his head hitted the table. The bartender called out for him, " Uh, its near closing time. Im pretty sure he called for you, please take care of him and pay. " Childe was frustated. " What a day to make the dah worst. " He mumbled. He payed and then carried zhongli with one of his arm around him.

Childe carried Zhongli to an alley. He was planning to leave him stranded there but then.. " Ak! " Childe screamed, shocked. Zhongli was awake and cupped childes face with his hands. " I really want to kiss you. " Childe was caught off guard. " What-? " " Your soft lips. It seems so soft. I want to kiss it. " Zhongli said without hesitation. " Zhongli- " Childe was about to push him away but right before he did zhongli kissed him lightly. And then he fell asleep. " AGHHHH!! I cant just leave now.. ugh.. you better be grateful i still have a heart. "

Childe arrived home, he tossed zhongli on the couch and went to shower. After an hour of refresh, he came out the shower and zhongli was sitting on the couch. " Have you sobered up yet? If you did leave. " Zhongli turned to him and suddenly ran to him and started to hug him. " I miss you, i miss you, i miss you.. " Zhongli started to mumble. ' This bitch thinks he can sweet talk me ? ' Childe stares at him with frustation. " Zhongli i- " zhongli started to kiss his cheek. " I love you. " Zhongli stated. Childe stood still. He was too stunned to speak.

" What-? " Childe finally spoke. " I like you Tartaglia, I love you with all my heart. " Childe was wayy too shocked. " I- just go- go sleep at the couch.. " he pushes zhongli away and Zhongli looked very sad. Like a puppy. Childe went in his room and locked it. He was so flustered. He was red as a tomato, he wore his clothes and came outside. Zhongli was sleeping again on the couch. Childe put a blanket on him and started to stare at him for awhile. He leaned in to his face, he couldnt help but kissed him. " Childe? "

Childe was shocked. Zhongli was awake? He was super embarassed. Childe backed up until he fell from the couch. " NO IT ISNT WHAT IT- " Childe crosses his arms. " Childe.. " Zhongli comes down being ontop of him. " Can i kiss you? I want to kiss you. " Childe looked away. He was very red, " Please look at me. " Zhongli said lightly. Childe moves his head lightly to face him. " Okay..kiss me.. " Childe just wanted to get it over with. Zhongli kissed him and started to lock his hands on childes arms so it didnt move.

" I like you childe, i like you so much. I want to eat you. I love you. I meant that romantically. Not wholely sexually. I love you. " Zhongli kisses him tons of times. Childe was too stunned to speak again. As he can move his hands, he covered his face and said " You know what? Just fuck me and get it over with already.. " Zhongli loved him so much. " Can i? " Zhongli reasked to make sure of it. " Yes. " Childe replied.

As childe peeked, zhongli removed his shirt and childe saw some buff abs. Childe was so red considering hes...shy around these. Zhongli started to open childes shirt, they moved to the kitchen and started to kiss eachother. Zhongli started to touch childes nipples, he started to twirl it and lick it. And then he continued to tease it and then he bit the nipple. " Ow-! " Zhongli lifted his head an apologised. Childe just bringed his head close and hugged him. " Just continue.." Zhongli carried him to the bedroom.

As they arrived childe landed on the bed and took some of the " gel " out and laid it on his hole. Childe putted on the condom on Zhonglis peepoo🙈👀 and then zhongli took childes arms up and started to slowly put his dip inside..and bang. The huge dip went in 🤞 Childe moaned. It was painful more than expected, zhongli started to thrust more inside and then they ran out of condoms. " Should i go to the store real quick? " Zhongli asked. " ....Just go raw " Childe replied. " really? " " Yes "

Zhongli slowly started to thrust in and he felt so good. They both did. But abit pain ofcourse. Childe started to grip the sheets and scratching zhonglis old back. No wonder it broke tbh😪 Zhongli felt so good all fun and all until he cummed inside childe 😧

Childe moaned hard.. he felt like he could die. And then zhongli took his unh out and then childe proceeded to go to zhongli and started to suck his 🙈 childe never felt like such a sucker. Zhongli was trying so hard. But he couldnt. He gripped childes hair and started to get childes head fully inside, Zhongli cummed inside childe again. Childe was tired. Tiredly feeling nice. Then they fucked for 14 more minutes happy ending

Guys dont you think making jelly sounds nice?? Hehe

Anyways thankyou for the ones who waited. ALSO why are my followers on wattpad rn only 35?? Go follow me 😡😡j but follow me 😪🤞 Anyways have a pleasant night guys🥱