▹ System 2͎0͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

The 8 characters left their protected spot when they thought it was safe enough to step back into the arena.

As the smoke from the explosion dissipated, they could discern how ruined the place had become. It was eerily quiet as they walked in, only the sounds of their footsteps could be heard.

"Someone explain to me what the hell just happened.." Yeonjun said, looking around the place.

"There was some kind of bomb??" Soobin shared what he thought had unfolded just now. "There are corpses everywhere.. it killed all the monsters.."

"Did Suga do that or was it one of us?"

Yoojung looked up and her eyes grew so wide. "Guys..." Everyone turned to her before looking higher up where she was currently pointing.

" Everyone turned to her before looking higher up where she was currently pointing

Everyone's jaw dropped.

"So... uh.." Yoojung broke the longing silence. "That means that it's a TGM member who unleashed the bomb.."

Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at each other in confusion. After what looked like silent communication, they understood that neither of them was responsible for this.

"Tae-kun!"

Taehyun immediately recognised that voice. With sudden thrill building in him, he turned around in a hast.

A smirking girl was standing on top of those red roofs, one hand on her hip and the other was busy twirling a grenade's safety clip around its index finger. "How have you been?"

"ASUKA!" Taehyun exclaimed in joy, as he tried running to her he immediately understood that the fact that he was bitten in the left leg was gonna be more problematic than he had expected. It's hurting him.

The girl jumped off the roof and landed quite swiftly on the ground before welcoming the younger in her arms.
"Asuka I'm so sorry!!! It's my fault that you died.."

"Don't worry about it Tae-kun..!" She ran her slender fingers through the taller's hair, leaving it slightly disheveled. "I'm just glad you ended up surviving."

Beomgyu approached them while looking hesitant. Wondering if he should keep walking forward or take steps back to not intrude. He doesn't know how Asuka will react.. is she still mad?

Asuka noticed Beomgyu's close presence and he blushed as soon as they locked eye contact. After staring at him for two or three seconds, Asuka smiled faintly and gestured for him to come closer.

The second Beomgyu was close enough, Asuka strongly flicked her finger against his forehead and then did the same to Taehyun. "Ow!" They yelped.

"Why weren't you two working together!?" She asked in a scolding tone with her arms crossed.