36

Rory's POV-
The next day, Isabella gets back. Thankfully, I have orchestra which means I won't be there. Both Addy and Edward pick me up, the ginger in the back seat. I get in the front and get a kiss to the temple.
"Morning beautiful."
"Morning. How was your morning?"
"Good. Better for seeing you."
"Great. We get it. You're cute. Can we leave now?" A voice from the back says.
"Morning Addy," I reply.
"Hi Rory. Can you tell your boyfriend to hit the gas?"
"Edward. Adrienne would like you to start moving."
The engine starts.
"Thank you."
We move all of one metre, before stopping. He sits there, arms crossed, sitting back in his seat.
"Damn you're petty," I say.
"I know."
"Alright. Get out. I'm driving," she says.
"Hell no. Absolutely not."
"Why not?"
"Because last time you drove you crashed the Mercedes. And the time before that you hit a pedestrian. And the time before, you hit a lamppost. Do I need to continue?"
"Fuck you."
"I tell no lies."
"I have driven a car without crashing it. Remember when I drove that Rolls Royce for Carlisle's award ceremony?"
"Do you remember when you crashed the lambo? Plus, that was in the 70s. And you scuffed the curb."
"I don't remember that."
"I'm not letting you drive with my human mate in the car. My breakable human mate."
"I'm not breakable!" I objected.
"Addy once pulled off Klaus' arm. And Carlisle's ear. And Emmet's arm. And Esme's hand. And Rose's leg. Can you do that?"
"Okay, I'm breakable."
"My point exactly."

Eventually, we get moving and end up at orchestra on time. We'll, jazz band for Edward, which I'm pretty sure he wanted to be late for. The bassist has a massive crush on him, and basically flirts with him for the entire hour. Right after this, he's going hunting, and I don't think he can deal with her for this hour. But he has too. Plus he gets  to watch the last half hour of our rehearsal. Which might cheer him up. I kiss him before we split off into the different rooms.

We leave after rehearsal' s finished and the younger Cullen drives us to his house. He kisses me goodbye, before turning to his sister.
"No cars. Or cliff jumping. Or anything else you normally do in your trio. And definitely don't drink alcohol, wine or hand sanitizer. And no drugs."
"Wait, drugs?"
"Yeah we have some that used to be used for medicinal purposes, but then we found out they were bad. So now we have some random ones in Carlisle's upstairs office. The downstairs one is for injured hikers. The upstairs one is for his purposes. And don't worry Edward, I won't break your human. I like him too, and would be somewhat upset if he died. "
"Just be careful. And don't let her bring you into any of her schemes, love. You can say no. Oh, and he needs feeding."
"Got it. Feed the kid, I'm pretty sure Esme's cooking for the charity today, so I can nab some of that."
"Guys, I'm right here. And I'm not a dog. I can look after myself."
"I know. But I also know that you sometimes forget to eat, particularly if you're doing art, so if I tell someone else, you might actually get food."
"Whatever. Just go. Eat deers. Feed. Just make sure you come back. Preferably before the Math test on Thursday."
"I'll be back by Wednesday at the latest. Enjoy yourself. You can stay over here for a night or two if you want, so you don't have to deal with your sister."
"I'll think about it."
"Great. Love you."
"Love you too."
With that, he's suddenly gone in a blur.