chapter 4

IZUKU POV TIME SKIP TO NIGHT

now that it was dark out i put on a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants and hooded trench coat and my mask. i tucked my tail underneath my sweatshirt then jumped out my window and onto a roof. i ran across the roof and jumped to another but completely underestimated my strength because i jumped over that roof and onto the next one. i started running across the rooftops  and was running really fast. 

i could see perfectly because of my night vision. i heard a scream to my left and ran in that direction. i jumped into an alleyway making no noise at all. as i silently walk towards a woman being mugged small purple wisps of fires formed around me. then the mugger noticed me "hey, stop right there or she gets it" he said holding a knife to her throat.

i stopped moving and made the fires go away. he couldn't see me at all and if i had to guess his quirk made people feel the effects of alcohol because the woman wasn't looking kind of drunk or she was just drunk. i walked into the shadows of the night doing my best to hide my tail. i snuck past him and walked up behind him and chopped him on the neck knocking him out. i quickly pulled the knife away from the woman's throat so she didn't get cut.

she quickly got noticeably less drunk looking meaning it was the man's quirk. i pulled out a burner phone and called the police. "w-who are you" the woman asked. "call me phantom" i say before jumping onto a roof and continuing my patrol. by the end of the night i stopped three muggings, two rapes, and one attempted murder. i went back to my apartment and took a little nap before work.

AIZAWA POV

i walked to detective tsukauchi's office "looks like we've got a vigilante case on our hands" he says. "what's this one done" i ask. "well he calls himself phantom, and there's quite the debate on what his quirk is". "what is it" i ask. "well last night he saved six people. three muggings, two rapes, and one attempted murder. all of them said he either had enhanced speed and strength or enhanced agility because he was able to jump onto a roof from the bottom of an alleyway, but the one thing that they all had in common was that the victim saw little wisps of fire and when the attacker saw them and called him out the fire disappeared and moments later the attacker was knocked out by him" he explained. i sigh "so we're dealing with a vigilante with possibly multiple quirks. great"

IZUKU POV 2 WEEKS LATER

i had just finished my shift at the cafe and got to listen to aizawa complain about the new vigilante causing problems. well about me causing problems. i figured out my quirk more, not only can i make fire around me but i can also make explosions with the fire to blast me around like a rocket or hurt enemies, and the explosions don't hurt me. i can also throw fireballs or shoot a tornado of fire with my tail but i've never used it because my tail is so unique that if someone recognises it i'm done for.

i was walking to the library to do my online schooling when i heard an explosion. i ran towards the direction of the explosion and saw a bunch of people surrounding an alleyway. i managed to push through the crowd to see a person with a slime quirk holding someone hostage. then i got a good look at the persons face. katsuki bakugou. i walked back out of the crowd and around the block to be in the shadow part of the alley way. 

i tucked my tail into my sweatshirt and put on my mask and pulled up my hood to cover my hair and eyes. i grabbed my survival knife out of my pocket.

IZUMI POV

i started running towards the sludge villain to try and save katsuki. i threw my back pack at the villain hitting him in the eye. "aaahhh you brat" he swung his arm and it hit me sending me into a wall. "HEY, WHAT'S THAT" someone from the crowd yells. everyone including the sludge villain turns to look in the dark part of the alleyway to see small wisps of purple fires. "HEY, WHO'S THERE" the sludge villain yells. then the fires go out.

then there was a flash of purple and a black blur. the all of a sudden the sledge villains eye was cut in half and he was screaming in pain. and a person in a black sweatshirt and mask, holding a survival knife was standing next to me. "you should be more careful" his voice was distorted by the mask.

a purple cloud of mist or dust appeared behind him. he jumped up into the air and the mist exploded launching him forward like a rocket. he shot straight through the sludge villain grabbing katsuki. he dropped katsuki on the ground. he started spinning his right arm and large amounts of purple fire started forming around it. he then punched forward sending a tornado of purple fire at the villain burning him. the villain started to melt into a puddle.

the crowd went silent at the display of power that this mystery person just showed. "all you heroes are fakes, a vigilante just did your job better than you did" the masked person said before making an explosion behind him launching him onto the roof of the apartment next to the alleyway we were in. after the villain was captured me and katsuki were praised for are bravery for holding off the villain. and katsuki was pissed that he got saved by some vigilante.

"are you guys ok" shoto asked. "yah we're fine" i say "but something about that vigilante seemed familiar".

IZUKU POV

i took of my hood and mask and untucked my tail. i was walking down a road when i heard something nearby. "I AM HERE". i decided to check it out. i walked down an alleyway and listened in on the conversation that was happening. "DAD YOUR ALL MIGHT" izumi yelled. "you need to keep it down" toshinori said. it was just izumi and toshinori. "not only am i all might but your mother is the number 7 hero green tornado" toshinori explanes. izumi was shocked.

"and izumi i want you to be my successor"

"what"

(insert toshinori explaining all for one and one for all backstory and how he wants to give izumi his quirk)

"but why not give your quirk to izuku" izumi said which surprised me.

"izuku, does not have the heart to be a hero. everyday he comes home and goes right to his room or stays out late doing who knows what while you stay with your family and train to be a hero" toshinori explained

i've heard enough. i walked back to my apartment getting more and more angry by the second. i walked into my apartment room and punched the wall cracking it a bit. i was getting mad, but then i felt an intense pain in my arm. i look at is at see purple scales forming on my arm and quickly spreading. my arms started getting bigger and so did the blades on them. i fell to the ground in pain. i felt my whole body change. when the pain stopped i tried to stand back up but my body didn't let me. i looked at my arms to see they were more animal like. i looked in the mirror to see.

i look at my new body and see i could do the same things as before just the blades on my arms and back are bigger and so is my tail

i look at my new body and see i could do the same things as before just the blades on my arms and back are bigger and so is my tail. 'ok izuku, you just need to figure out how to change back to normal' i thought. i focus on getting back to normal then my body starts to shrink. when i turned back to normal i still had my clothes on. 'this just got a whole lot more interesting'.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

hope you liked the chapter

thanks for all of the support 

i hope you like the story so far

bye