chapter 37

Next day.

Yn pov

I woke up and saw Tae sleeping peacefully. Awww he looks cute. I leaned forward and gave him a peck on his lips but suddenly he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and kissed me.

Tae - good morning

Yn - *Widened eyes you weren't sleeping?

Tae - no I just woke up.

Yn - now go you are getting late.

Tae - ok I'll go and shower. Do you wanna join *smirk 😏

Yn - pervert go
I pushed him off the bed

Tae - *fake crying

Yn - ahhh no again. You are dramatic af.

Tae - please join me *puppy eyes

Yn - no . Are you going or not?

Tae - ok fine

Time skip

We both are breakfast and Tae went to office.

In afternoon

I was getting bored so I thought to take shower. I went inside the bathroom and took shower.

Yn - ohh I forgot to bring clothes let me go and bring.

I went outside and was searching something comfortable to wear when I saw Tae white shirt. I took it . Oh gosh this bra is so uncomfortable. I won't wear it anyways no one's at home. I wore Tae 's shirt.

I laid down down on the bed watching
Kdramas on my phone. I wanted a rubber band so I opened the drawer and saw my dairy . Ohh gosh what is it doing here. Thank god that Tae didn't saw it. I was reading it when the door flung open revealing Tae I quickly covered myself with blanket and hid that dairy under the blanket.

Tae - baby I'm home *coming towards her.

Yn - don't come near me.

Tae - why ? Are you naked? *smirk

Yn - no you pervert.

Tae - wait.. What's that book. Ohh it's that dairy. No need to hide it I read it already.

Yn - *eyes widened why? How?

Tae - I did everything with you which was written in it.

Yn - ohh so that day when you were being all romantic.

Tae - but one thing is left.

Yn - what?

Tae - having a family *smirk

Yn - just go and freshen up.

He went in bathroom and I went in kitchen to make him food. I was making when I heard foot steps.

Yn - Tae sit it will just take 5 minutes.

Tae - hmm...

Tae's pov

I sat at the chair starring at yn when I realized that she is wearing my shirt . She tip toed to get the jar and her shirt lifted up a little bit. Ohh gosh I can't control myself. She turned towards the gas stove facing me. My eyes widened she is not wearing bra damn I can't control myself now. I went near her and Backhugged her. Snuggling in the crook of her neck.

Yn - tae what happened?

He wispered in his deep voice into my ears. Which gave me shivers.

Tae - you look hot without bra

Yn - ohh sh*t

Tae - *biting my earlobe let's go in bedroom.

I wrapped my hands around him and my legs around his waist. He kissed me. Without breaking the kiss he lifted me up and went towards the bedroom. He throwed me gently on the bed. And hovered above me removing his shirt.

Tae - you'll get punishment now for making me suffer 😏

Yn - Tae

Tae- no now I won't stop. I want five kids.

Yn - *shy

Tae - don't be shy babygirl .

He kissed my jawline and the neck leaving purple marks.

Yn - Taehyung-ahh

He removed my shirt.
I covered myself in blanket due to my shyness.

Tae - yn are you uncomfortable?

Yn - ani continue daddy

Tae - as your wish babygirl

And the night went long.......

A/n - you all have some hobi water and continue after this in your imagination cause I know that you all are very inocent 😏