22. Trust

Trust him, trust him?! Trust is earned, not fucking, I'll take you to my penthouse to trust me?! Now what?!
I was in who knows where with who knows who. I had phoned my boss earlier and told her that I had to go on an emergency leave for at least one month. I told her that I had taken my son and I on a trip to London for his birthday and that I had lost my passport and important documents along the way. She had somehow bought it and let me off the hook.

Marshall was sound asleep in my lap with SpongeBob Square Pants playing on the TV. I didn't have anything else to do on my phone besides play sudoku. Earlier on, a couple of Ivan's guys had broken into my apartment to bring most of our stuff with some of Chloe's help. Chloe was going to stay at the apartment though. Luckily for Marshall it was school holidays so I wouldn't have to worry about him missing out at his school. I decided that I would go to Ivan and ask for one of his wifi passwords since he had oh so many. Since there wasn't anybody here besides Ivan, Marshall, me and a couple of other bodyguards, I decided to take Marshall to our room and tucked him in there as he napped.

I then made my journey around the Penthouse to find Ivan. With the help of some guy that worked here as a guard, he took me to his room, which I had walked past about three times. I thanked him and let him go. I inhaled a breath before knocking. There wasn't any response so I knocked again. Nothing. I then grabbed my courage to open the door. "Ivan..." I squeaked as I peaked inside. The room was dark and the curtains were closed. The place smelt of coffee, Red Bull, men's cologne and money. I slowly went inside. I heard water from another door inside the room pouring before it stopped. I was about to leave when the door opened and shit I wanted to faint just there and then. Ivan walked out with nothing but only a towel around his waist. His blonde hair was dripping wet against his face and his abs were showing. He looked like a Greek God in that form. "Need anything?" asked Ivan. I was snapped out my daydreaming and looked at him. "I need the wifi password...please," I said. Ivan looked me up and down before nodding his head. He let out his hand and I gave him my phone.

He looked at it before proceeding to look at me. "Password love," he said.
I took back my phone and unlocked it before handing it back to him. He tapped on the settings buttons and started typing away. As he did so I started looking around. "You have a nice room," I said. "Thank you," replied Ivan. I didn't even realize that he was taking longer to put in the WiFi password. "What are you-" "I'm putting in my numbers in case you need anything," said Ivan. I nodded. Once he was finished he handed my my phone back. "Where's Marshall?" asked Ivan. "Asleep," I answered. "Since he's asleep, how about I ask Nikolai to babysit and you and I go out for lunch?" asked Ivan. "No!" I responded a little too loud and quick. I embarrassingly cleared my throat. "What I meant was no thank you," I said. "Are you okay?" asked Ivan. "Yeah...I guess," I said. "Mhm," hummed Ivan. I just stood there awkwardly. "So are you going to leave or do you want a little strip show?" asked Ivan grinning. I had totally forgot that he was only in a towel. "No, no, I'll-" "IVAN?!" shouted a loud pitched voice. The bedroom door slammed open. Ivan grabbed me and pulled me closer before the edge of the door could make any contact with my skin.

I looked up and saw a brunette, green eyed lady. She was wearing a red bodycon dress and red heels. As soon as our eyes met she looked at me with a disgusted expression on her face.
She then took out one of her fingers and pointed it at me.

"Who...is she?!"