68

It was friday afternoon and Louis had a plan for today. He just got out of school, rushing over to his car.

He had an idea stuck in his head for some time now.

He wanted to take Harry out somehow. He has been locked up in their flat ever since he arrived from the hospital. Louis thought it could make him feel better, being outside on the air.

Before he went home he stopped in a flower shop.

He picked some flowers that looked more like some wild kind. He honestly didn't know which kind were these. Yeah, he had no idea and he didn't care either. They were pretty and that was all that mattered to him.

There was also a little store on the other side of the road, so he went there in order to buy some snacks.

It looked pretty in there. Louis looked around the shop curiously, noticing there were some things you couldn't buy in any other stores.

He took a basket, picking some strawberry milk, matcha tea, peaches, watermelon and croissants. It all looked too good. Although it was quite expensive he knew it was definitely worth it.

•••
"Harry, I am home!" Louis exclaimed as he entered with a paper bag in his hands.

Harry was laying on the floor, his legs up on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" Louis crouched down, resting the bag on the floor.

Harry fixed his eyes on Louis' face, reaching up with his hand.

Louis didn't understand his actions but he took his hand into his.
"You know how I told you about the park the other day?"
Harry nodded.

"It's warm today, I think we could go there. What do you say? Are you feeling well enough to go out today?" Harry shrugged his shoulders, taking his hand out of Louis' hold.

"Okay. We could get ready and leave now if you want to." Harry slowly stood up, retreating into the bedroom, where he chose a simple mint green set of sweats and jumper.

After he dressed himself, he made sure his bandana was on it's place. When he was ready, he walked slowly into the living room, noticing Louis was still in his previous spot.

He looked up at Harry before he stood up.

"Ready?" he asked when the boy was in front of him.

Harry stopped just maybe ten centimeters away.
Louis caressed his cheek before he pressed a kiss to his lips.

Louis grabbed the bag with food, quickly walking into the kitchen. He washed the fruit for them, adding a bottle of water and a blanket as well.

After that they made their way towards Louis' car.

It was a beautiful almost summer day and the weather was warm.

Louis rolled down Harry's window a bit as he pulled away from the parking lot.

The air was going through the window as he sped up, playing with Harry's bandana and Louis' hair.

The boy reached out with his hand, sticking his fingers out of the window for a moment.

"It's a beautiful day, innit?" Louis glanced at Harry momentarily, taking his eyes back to the road quickly. He didn't want to have an accident.

After approximately 15 minutes long ride, they pulled over.

Louis took out the bag while Harry climbed out of the car.

The older one locked it and they were able to go.
Harry kept looking around himself as they continued to walk through the park.