Jissoo hates y/n (33)

Y/n: no this c-can not happen. That company is my life hoseuk.
(Shocked)

Hoseuk: chill y/n we will talk to them.(worried)

Y/n: i wanna talk to them now(scared)
(she drive the car of her driver to Kim's house and hoseuk followed her)

Y/n went in the mr kim's house. She saw all of them having dinner.

Mr Kim smirks.

Y/n: why did you do that to me?.....(breathing heavily)

Mr Kim: well, i......(y/n stops him in between and says)

Y/n: i am not asking to you(angrily)....i have no expectations from you or your sons, i am asking to my sister.

(Mr Kim stays silent. Because he know now he doesn't need to speak much as he already menipulated jissoo.)

"Jissoo why did you do that" (sadly)

(She knew that it was obviously jissoo because y/n herself gave jissoo 60% rights on her company. Jissoo has also helped y/n in her company. Y/n did that because of her mafia career because she thought of how dangerous it is and she can lost her life anytime. In order to keep her company safe she did that. And that was not, only reason. She loved and trusted her alot.)

Jissoo stays in her chair and answers while eating.

Jissoo: i had 60% right on your company and you only had.....(y/n stops her)

Y/n: i gave you that right. Don't tell me about my own decisions. Just tell me why did you do that. (Angrily)

Jissoo: ask yourself y/n. (In Low voice)

(Y/n joint her eyebrows in confusion)

Jissoo: huh (chuckles) You don't know? You killed jason(yells). You killed so many innocent people, you played with me and still have guts to stand in front of me confidentiality.
"You seriously have no shame yn."(dissapointed)

Suddenly hoseuk enters the house as he was following her.

Hoseuk: shame? Seriously jissoo? this girl has spent her beautiful young days in work for your sake and you are telling her that she has no shame.
(Y/n was shocked by jissoo's words)

Jissoo: stop it hoseuk! You don't know what she did.

Hoseuk: i know, jisoo i know everything. And for your information i works at the same place where y/n do, i also work under Mafia.
And not only me but Jenni and liza too. we all are in Kingfishers.

Jissoo was stunned that those people who she knew for long time they lied to her.

Y/n: yes (whispers) i lied to you, and also did so many wrong things. But......but you knew that this company was my life (yells). i started it with nothing. You have every right on my almost everything jisoo but you should.not.give.it.to. him.without.my.consultant. (highlights her words)

Jissoo: did you kill jason with my consultant? (sarcastically) you killed him for your stupid mission.

Y/n: jissoo he is manipulating you. (Points at mr kim)

Jissoo: he may be but his points are not wrong. He said that you will be out after some time as "you have a big position". So somebody had to give you punishment y/n. Someone had to.....

Y/n: jissoo! Jason's death was not my mission!!(yells).
(Takes deep breath)

the real reason behind his death is something you should not know. Just keep this in your mind that he had to go! (Calmly)

Jissoo slaps y/n.

"I am ashamed of you y/n!!"

Y/n looks at jissoo straight into her eyes while putting her hand on her cheek.