What?!

"Let me take you up to a room." Gemima says climbing upstairs.

Oh no. Why is she let her stay here?

And why the hell does Elizabeth want back here. I thought I made myself clear. I dont ever want to see her stupid face.

"I hope you are not planning to let her stay here." Charlotte grits out.

I dont know if you havent noticed but Charlotte absolutely loathes here sister. She cant stand her.

"There's nothing I can do Char. Gem let her stay and I–"

"Oh for fucks sake Nathan. I know you're a sucker for Gemima and would get her anything she wants but for once tighten your balls and do something. I. Dont . Want. Her. Here!" She grits out.

"Charlotte calm down. I dont want her here as much as you do." I tell her.

"Dont tell me to calm down. I dont want her here. If she doesnt leave then I will." She spits.

"Come on guys you cant be discussing her like that." Gem comes down.

My heart melts at the sight of her face.

"Gemima, I love you but I dont agree with that. You cant undermine my brother's authority.  We dont want her here." Charlotte spits before carrying Ethan out of the room.

"That's okay Char, I understand that. But you cant throw a pregnant woman out in the middle of the night." She says sitting down next to me.

I smile at her kindness.

Elizabeth descends down the stairs before she smiles at us. The smile is cunning.

"May I?" She asks Gemima pointing at the food. Gem nods.

She eats quietly.

Gem stands to clean up after dinner and I help. It's not like she's a cleaner here.

She hums a tune as she cleans up.

"Thank you for the amazing dinner." I tell her softly.

She smiles and molds into my hug. I kiss her forehead before I peck her lips.

A hear a clearing of throat.

"Thank you so much for dinner. It tastes so good." She says before leaving the plate in the sink.

"You're welcome." Gem replies clearly oblivious to Elizabeth.

"I'm going to shower." She whispered before leaving.

Elizabeth smiles.

"So the gossip is true? You are now a family man?" She says.

"Yes as you can see." I say as I wipe the counters and clean her dish.

"Oh, interesting." She says strolling out of the kitchen.

What the hell was that?

I head inside the closet and change into a black jogger. She exists the bathroom in a jogger and my black hoodie.

"I know that you're mad at me and her. But please be kind to her okay? For me." She says closing the door. She walks towards me.

"Can I ask questions?" She asks sitting next to me on the bed.

"Okay." I sigh.

"I'm confused here. If Charlotte is your sister doesnt that make that woman your younger sister? But you said she's Elizabeth , the woman who hurt you, so does this make this insest or what?" She asks rambling about.

"Okay so I realise that you really dont understand what is happening here and I'm at fault because I didnt explain.
When I met Elizabeth, I took her and her entire family in. And I loved them as my own.