Chapter 59

It's a double Update you can say !

I won't update for this week maybe because I am alot busy this week. If I would get time I will write.

This is a long chapter and romantic too ! Also I have a request read the song as well because in between I have written some romantic scenes so don't miss that.

Thank you and enjoy.

Plzzz vote for this and previous ch also Comment !

ARYAN'S POV

It's11pm right now and you know what happened? My bike stopped !

the weather is getting colder and colder. All the while Bhawna was holding we tight through my waist and even slept in the mid way that I have to be very careful while driving the bike so that so don't wake up.

we did had our food at 9 pm I guess which was at  a small dhabba, actually she wanted that so we had Butter Naan and paneer.

wait let's get to the past a bit.

FLASHBACK

she told me to stop at the dhabba rather than a restaurant. I park the bike and we both sat on the Khaat (a kind of sitting thing) in front of us a table.

when a man came up for order Bhawna said "Matter paneer, Naan, Paratha, raita, dum aloo, chicken biryani... aur bus thank you ! two plates" she smiled in the end.

Both me and the man was looking at her with open mouth.

she looks at us "I am hungry" she scratches her head.

she is looking so cute argh I will kiss her.

"bhaiya jaldi laiye (bhaiya bring the food fast)" I said with a chuckle, the man nodded with a slight laugh.

while the food was coming I saw Bhawna typing something on her Instagram. she has sent a reel and then she wrote," I wish someone can dance for me in this song and then I join him up in the rain..Uff how romantic"

She have this Fantasy? that she wants a guy to dance for her on this song in rain !

hmm but what's the song?

I know its wrong to look into someone's phone but I couldn't stop myself. I saw the name of the song and searched for it.

I excused myself to hear the song.

I went to the washroom and listened to it. I smile, what a song.

I came out and very old wind hit my body, It might rain very soon, I have to look out for a place to stay in the night.

when I came back I saw Bhawna eating the food in hurry as if she is to much hungry and I believe she is really very hungry.

I smile and sat beside her and began to eat my food. As the food was to much spicy I drank alot of water.

I saw her licking her fingers closing her eyes. I dont know when I began to lick my own fingers.

After licking her fingers she looked at me and I immediately looked away and let out my breath. I took out the finger from my mouth. Damn it !

I ate my food quickly and then paid the bill.

Then we began our journey towards the hotel which I have booked. It will take 2 hours to reach there.

she slept in the middle and in order to look for her safety I skipped the petrol pump.

FLASHBACK ENDS