What is even happening!?!?!?!

Previously...

"What happened Kaizo?!?! Who did this to you?" Maskmana asked, his mechanical voice sounding something close to worry.

Kaizo looked right at Maskmana's eyes and said....

"Mom."

======================

"WHAT?!?!?" Maskmana, Amato, Fang and Boboiboy exclaimed in shock. Wasn't Kaizo's mother dead?

"Kaizo... Are you sure? Did you see properly?" Maskmana asked Kaizo, clutching him by his shoulders. Oh God...

"Yes Maskmana... I'm... I'm very sure..."

Maskmana took a few steps back in shock. How was that even possible??? She died more a decade ago!!! 

"Kaizo, son, are you sure that you didn't mistake someone else for Eva?" Amato questioned this time, his tone slow and serious.

"No U-uncle... I can never forget m-mom's face nor I can mistake someone else for h-her." Kaizo assured, in a slighlty slurry voice.

Amato's breathe hitched at the confirmation. Oh dear lord... What in the world was happening? He turned to looked at Maskmana's, Ava's, reaction. He could see the gears turning in his wife's head. She was as confused and shocked as he was. Gosh... how often do dead people come back alive?

"Captain... Are you alright? What am I even asking? No you are not..." Boboiboy's voice snapped everyone back to reality.

Everyone looked at Kaizo and saw his blinking rapidly, trying to focus back into consciousness. Fang held him tighter as he began lose his stance on the ground.

"Captain..." Fang tried to shake him in an attempt to help him regain his focus. And that worked a little bit.

"Take Kaizo to the infirmary immediately." Amato and Maskmana ordered simultaneously. This dead-alive thing can wait till Kaizo's recovery.

"No... I'm fiiiiiiiine." Kaizo forced out a reply. There is something important, very important, that he hasn't told his mentor and uncle till now.

"Kaizo..." Maskmana started to scold him, but Kaizo stopped him the middle.

"M-maskmana... The... The twins... M-mom..." Kaizo tried to form a coherent sentence as he went in and out consciousness.

And that's when it hit them. Sai and Shielda were no were in sight. They couldn't even imagine their state if Kaizo's own state was this bad.

"Whatever it might be, Kaizo, stop talking and go to the infirmary. We will find them and bring them to the infirmary as well." Maskmana tried to assure but Kaizo shook his head in refusual.

"No A-admiral..." Oh god... Why is the world spinning right now? Kaizo wasn't sure. "Mom... took them.... S-s-she said...-" And Kaizo lost conscious and fell limp in Fang's arms.

--------------------------

"KAIZO!!!" Everyone exclaimed together in shock as Kaizo fainted while trying to say something.

"He must have fainted due to blood loss. Boboiboy, Fang, take Kaizo to the infirmary. Yaya, Ying, Gopal, stay with them. Call us once he gains consciousness." Amato ordered and they others left to the infirmary immediately with Yaya carrying Kaizo in mid air by her powers.

Once the gang was out of the room, Ava removed her mask and threw it on the ground out of frustration. Why does this sort of unbelievable stuff keep happening to her and her family? She had to fake her own death, pretend to be an other person around her own son and nephews, and now her sister has apparently awoken from death itself and has gone rouge? What sort of sick joke is this?