26

jeongguk wakes up around 4 am, eyes widening in panic when he sees that taehyung has spammed him with messages.

when he reads everything, he gets soft, quickly calling taehyung.

"ggukie?"

"tae?"

"ggukie! tata missed you!", he says and that's when jeongguk knows he's still in little space.

"i missed you too baby. what are you doing?"

"just woke up ggukie! i wanna pway with my plushie now."

jeongguk notices the change in the way taehyung is talking and it's adorable.

"but it's really late baby, you should try to sleep."

"but tata can't sweep without ggukie.", he starts crying.

"shh, baby calm down. don't cry, you don't want to wake up mommy and daddy, do you?"

"no.", he sniffs. "but i want ggukie. can you pwease come cuddle tata pweasee?"

"baby it's so late your parents would kill me."

"no tata can open the door for you quietly tata can be a good boy."

"i know you can baby."

"pwease ggukie tata needs you.", tears are leaving his eyes.

"or do you have a new baby? did ggukie replace tata?", he asks sadly and jeongguk is literally about to die because the other is being so cute.

"of course not you're my only baby."

"don't you wanna kiss tata ggukie?"

"i want to kiss you baby."

"tata is so sad ggukie you have to come now. tata needs kissy."

"i'll be there in 15 minutes."

"really???!!"

"shh.. yes. but be quiet baby don't wake your parents. but we're driving to my place okay? you wanna sleep in ggukie's room?"

"yes!"

"when i text you come outside okay? can you send me jimin's number real quick?"

"okay ggukie."

jeongguk hangs up and texts jimin.

jeongguk: hey jimin it's jeongguk
jeongguk: are you up?

jimin: hey jeongguk
jimin: what's wrong?

jeongguk decides to call him.

"hey jimin. look um.. tae is in little space and i want to pick him up and let him sleep at my place. do you think his parents would freak out? i don't want him to get in trouble."

"ohh i understand. it shouldn't be a problem, taehyung can send them a text in the morning that he's at my place and it will be fine."

"okay thank you jimin."

"who's that?", jeongguk hears someone's voice. a familiar voice.

"that's just jeongguk, taehyung's loverboy."

"jeongguk? give me the phone. gguk?"

"yoongs?"

"what's up dude?"

"you are jimin's boyfriend?!"

"yes. did i never mention his name?"

"no."

"wow thank you.", jimin says ironically.

jeongguk chuckles. "anyways i have to hang up now. taehyung is waiting."

"bye jeongguk, take good care of tae.", jimin says.

"i will."

he finally starts driving.

~

jeongguk died seeing taehyung with his binky. but he had a hard time in the car, trying to get taehyung off his lap so they could drive.

taehyung had just started crying, hugging jeongguk tightly and asking him why jeongguk doesn't like him.

eventually jeongguk was able to calm him down after 10 minutes, promising him to cuddle him and give him kisses once they're in jeongguk's room.

so now taehyung is again on jeongguk's lap but this time on jeongguk's bed. he's playing happily with jeongguk's fingers as he's sucking on his binky.

"googoo has pretty fingers."

"googoo?"

"yes, you're googoo.", he says, the binky still in his mouth.

"googoo, tata wants to hug you."

jeongguk wraps his arms around taehyung's small waist who wraps his arms around jeongguk's neck.

taehyung whimpers when he suddenly feels jeongguk's lips on his neck, loving the feeling.

"googoo? kiss?", he asks after jeongguk removed his lips from his neck to look at his face.

taehyung removes his binky and jeongguk leans in, pecking the other's soft lips gently.

"my tummy tingles.", he giggles right after. that's when jeongguk lays him down, remembering what the other had told him whenever he was in little space.

that's why he lifts taehyung's shirt up, exposing his tummy and starting to leave kisses there, making taehyung whimper again before he giggles when it tickles.

now he hovers above taehyung, pecking his lips again. it seems like little space taehyung isn't interested in hot make out sessions, he just wants little innocent kisses and jeongguk is of course fine with that.

"tata is tired.", he yawns.

jeongguk is melting when taehyung lays in front of him, now facing each other and he's removing his binky just to grab jeongguk's hand and move it closer to himself, putting jeongguk's thumb inside his mouth.

he's looking at the older with big eyes and pink cheeks as he's sucking on his thumb, jeongguk reaching his other hand out to caress his cheek.

"googoo?"

"yes baby?"

"you make tata happy.", he says casually, continuing to suck on the older's thumb, which feels even better than his binky.

"you make me happy too."

taehyung smiles at that, making jeongguk feel some type of way.

jeongguk can't deny how much he likes the feeling of taehyung sucking on his thumb. not in a sexual way. it's just cute and he likes it.

jeongguk watches taehyung closing his eyes, laying there peacefully. jeongguk continues caressing his cheek and then stroking his hair. only a couple minutes later he hears soft snores. the smaller had fallen asleep with jeongguk's thumb in his mouth.

it doesn't take him long to cuddle up on jeongguk completely in his sleep though, laying on the other's chest.