Hello

Hi...

So its been a while hasn't it?

I'll start off by saying I'm fine, safe and healthy and I'll try not to go on for too long as I know what it feels like when a author disappears for a while from wattpad and publishes one of these explanations in their stories. 

I am sorry for disappearing and not saying anything for over a year now but I had my reasons that are quite personal and I won't bore you with them. 

I will be updating this story so do not worry I haven't abandoned it - part of the reason I left for so long was because I had major writer's block and honestly my life just got so busy that I stopped thinking about it.  I can't promise when or how often I will update new chapters but I WILL try my best because I do love this story and am so grateful for the many of you who have supported me. Apologies for not replying to anyone- I had deleted the app because the thought of not being able to update was also stressing me out a bit.

Also to the people who have DM'ed me or posted on my profile you are all SO sweet and so kind thank you so much for caring it meant a great deal. YOU ARE LOVELY HUMAN BEINGS.

For those of you consistently messaging and getting  angry at me about not updating...Just know that this website/app is FREE and I don't owe shit to you. That also includes the rude comments on the story I get and the passive aggressive people who need to get a life. You may find that your comment has been deleted :))

I will also stop worrying about writing this story in a way that is blatant and obvious just so that people can understand what is happening. I've decided that I have already said countless times that this is an 18+ story and have given many warnings. 

For those of you asking- no this isn't going to have a polyamorous ending. If you don't like it, that isn't my problem. Its my story and I'll do what I want with it. 

I know many authors on wattpad have spoken about comments before but please remember to think before posting your comment and how the author may think or feel about it. I didn't think it would affect me this much but many comments have affected my emotions negatively and honestly really really make me not want to update. If I could block certain people from reading my stories Oh Trust ME!- I would. But we don't live in a perfect world. 

So to finish off, I will be updating and to those of you leaving the nicest comments and words or encouragement and support- Thank you thank you thank you. You make my days. 

-Rikki